+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Just Curious. Once medical test were done we got an acknowledgement letter from the clinic stating that they will send the results in couple of days.
Do we submit the same to IRCC? As far as I remember we don't have to submit any document related to medical. Please confirm.
no you don’t have to submit anything.hospital will submit the results

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
i think all the airport. no one could travel
please if you know more details let us know
What do you mean by 'they closed all the airport'? ( Only flights from UK have been cancelled temporarily due to the new strain ).

Firstly, closure of airports will hopefully not have any link to application processing ( I honestly can't think of any direct link ) and secondly, it will only be a few days, to say the least, so spouses can travel once they re-open. And honestly, if closing airports results in protecting people's lives, then it is a small price to pay.

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Did you receive your AOR for the CSQ? They're mailing out CSQs for applications received in October, so you should likely receive yours soon.
Thanks for your reply. I din't receive AOR from Immigration Quebec, I phoned them about this and an agent told me, They gona resend if I din't receive it already. He also said my application is under progress (thank god) But still waiting since 2 weeks. Federal gov is already asking for CSQ and set deadline on March. I'm worried of delay with all this lockdown and holidays incoming.

desrtwanderer

Mar 10, 2017
Is it normal for IRCC to ask to submit the use of representative form for getting more information on applicant side? I haven't used a representative.

Reactions: DiiDii

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Is it normal for IRCC to ask to submit the use of representative form for getting more information on applicant side? I haven't used a representative.
Yes. I wanted to submit my PCC after the application had already been sent so when I submitted it online, I also had to fill out and submit Use of Rep form even though I am the sponsor.

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Yes. I wanted to submit my PCC after the application had already been sent so when I submitted it online, I also had to fill out and submit Use of Rep form even though I am the sponsor.
So you mean you had to submit PCC two times? When did they ask at second time?