+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
This is so frustrating. I am done with each and everything just waiting this long for PPR.

Did anyone called CIC and tried to get an update on this? If yes, please share
I belive based on tweets from India vo I saw they are priotising student intake so probably see something closer to end of January

That plus ircc agent said they are targeting 12 months anything sooner and they said your lucky basicly exspeicaly with covif

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
We came to know from IRCC agent, that NDVO issues PPR even if file was processed at CPC-M/O and since NDVO is one of the busiest offices one can expect delays.
I would be happy if someone else would clarify the same by calling IRCC.

We called on last Wednesday.

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Well Ontario is going into a 28 day lockdown starting December 24th, I'd be willing to bet that immigration will ground to a halt again for a few months.
It won't they already do most stuff remotely now and have contegncy in place so impact of lockdown will be minimal if at all

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Well Ontario is going into a 28 day lockdown starting December 24th, I'd be willing to bet that immigration will ground to a halt again for a few months.
If anything it might speed it up for Outland applicants currently in Canada since they don't have to worry about the UK strain etc and any madness with borders

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
We are already in a lockdown for almost a month now here in Ontario, things didn't slow down too much. As per information from my MP, all agents are now working from home. The reason for no work being done during summer was that the files needed to physically be scanned. When lockdown eased, teams were sent in to have those scanned, after which we have seen progress, regardless of any lockdown.

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
We are already in a lockdown for almost a month now here in Ontario, things didn't slow down too much. As per information from my MP, all agents are now working from home. The reason for no work being done during summer was that the files needed to physically be scanned. When lockdown eased, teams were sent in to have those scanned, after which we have seen progress, regardless of any lockdown.
Just Toronto area has been in a lockdown. I didn't know they are working from home, that's reassuring then.

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Just Curious. Once medical test were done we got an acknowledgement letter from the clinic stating that they will send the results in couple of days.
Do we submit the same to IRCC? As far as I remember we don't have to submit any document related to medical. Please confirm.

Reactions: DiiDii

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hello all,

Any Quebec applicants here? I'm waiting for my wife's CSQ after applying on Oct 23, 2020 (Federal was applied on March 13 2020) Anyone have an idea how long does it take. Federal is already requested for the csq and the deadline is in March. Anyone have some information regarding this?

Thanks in advance.
Did you receive your AOR for the CSQ? They're mailing out CSQs for applications received in October, so you should likely receive yours soon.

Reactions: kiranf