+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
@JoshWadd just curious, you never got AOR2 but you got DM, so your application never went from Application Received at Ottawa to In Progress and then to DM, it was direct Application Received to Decision Made?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
it was direct Application Received to Decision Made?
I am in the same boat but lucky if travel as he did. Yes a DM is made now NDVO cannot easily reject such cases since a final DM is made like a Pre-arrival

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi , Received an email on OCT 14th saying that my file will be moved to new delhi. no updates after that.

Anyone on the same boat?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Anyone recieve a letter from VACs post confirmation of biometric appointment via text? Received text on Nov 22nd for appointment on Nov 25 but still have not recieved the letter. Only. Email and text.

Also what are the next steps once biometrics are completed? My timeline is as below:

Submitted : 7 March 2020
AOR : 16th Oct 2020
Biometrics Req: 16th oct ( Appointment 25th Nov)
Medical Req : 21st Oct (Gave Nov 5th - Complete on Nov 22nd)
Sponsor approval: 22nd Oct
File moved to Ottawa : 26th Oct
Pre arrival : 18th Nov
Give them a call and tell them to email you the appointment letter!

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
CONSENT FORM AND TERMS OF USE FOR APPLICANT SERVICES PROVIDED BY VFS GLOBAL OPERATED CANADA VISA APPLICATION CENTRES (CVAC) 1. CVAC Services: The CVAC offers a number of administrative support services and biometric collection services to clients submitting an application to enter Canada. Service charges for services offered at the CVAC, as displayed, have been authorised by the Government of Canada. 2. Liability: VFS Global, including the CVAC, is not an agent of the Government of Canada. The CVAC is a completely independent entity, operating under contract with the Government of Canada, and subject to the laws of the country where the services are provided. VFS Global, including the CVAC, is responsible for the collection, use, storage, retention and protection of all personal information within its control. 3. Language of Service: The CVAC provides services and maintains all channels of communication in English and/ or French and in the predominant local language(s). 4. Notice Regarding Personal Information: As a user of CVAC services, I understand and agree that: I have read this document completely. I understand that the CVAC provides only administrative assistance in the submission of applications to IRCC and that the service is provided according to the terms and conditions that are set out in VFS Global’s contract with the Government of Canada and described in this document. I understand that VFS Global has no decision making power or influence over visa applications. The personal information is gathered by the CVAC under the authority of a contract between VFS Global Services and the Government of Canada, which includes adherence to the privacy laws of Canada. The authority of the contract includes any approved subcontractor. The CVAC will receive documents from me and collect personal information related to me for the exclusive purpose of supporting the processing of my application by the Government of Canada for a Canadian visa, permit or travel document, including transferring such documents and information to and from the Government of Canada. In addition, if indicated below in the “Consent for Indirect Submission/Collection”, I give my consent to the CVAC to receive/give my documents and personal information from/to the person specified in the “Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection” section below. My personal information may include my application form, supporting documents, my fingerprints and photographs and other biometric information, as required by the Government of Canada. My personal information may also include information related to application, identity, biographic and contact details, including electronic records or data related to my application. Under the contract between VFS Global and the Government of Canada, the CVAC must respect the principles of personal information, confidentiality and protection as set out in various laws of Canada. I understand that if I have concerns with the handling of my personal information by the CVAC, I have the right to file a complaint with the Office of Privacy Commissioner for Canada, using the contact information the CVAC has provided to me. I understand that the CVAC will only collect, use, disclose and retain my personal information as required in its contract with the Government of Canada and for the purposes of providing administrative support services and biometric collection services for my application to enter Canada, where applicable. The Government of Canada has prohibited the CVAC from using or disclosing my personal information for any other purpose without the consent of IRCC, and such disclosure will only occur when and to the extent required by law. NAME (printed): ADDRESS: ___________________________________________________________ TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________________________________________ EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________________________________ SIGNATURE: _________________________________________________________ DATE: _________________ SIGNED AT: (city, country) Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision) I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in (City, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to _____________. Name of Person to submit an application or collect the decision on my behalf: _________________________________________________________________ Relationship to Applicant: Applicant Signature: ____________ Date: _______________________________ I received the assistance of the CVAC staff for data entry of my application information. I provided all information and responses required for the application. I have read the completed and printed application form and declare that the information provided is true and that the documents I am submitting in support of my application are genuine and have not been altered in any way. Name: _____________________________ Signature: Date: Declaration to be signed ONLY by applicants assisted by the CVAC staff with electronic application form. Applicants wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: _________________________________________ Signature: __________________________

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
can somebody help me to fill this form for bio metrics this is consent form
Hi Harmeet! Fill out on page 2:
NAME (printed): ADDRESS: ___________________________________________________________ TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________________________________________ EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________________________________ SIGNATURE: _________________________________________________________ DATE: _________________ SIGNED AT: (city, country)

fill out on page 4:
Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff.
Name: Signature: Date:

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi Harmeet! Fill out on page 2:
NAME (printed): ADDRESS: ___________________________________________________________ TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________________________________________ EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________________________________ SIGNATURE: _________________________________________________________ DATE: _________________ SIGNED AT: (city, country)

fill out on page 4:
Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff.
Name: Signature: Date:

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
I did typing for everything but then for signature by hand of course!
The same mail id and number used for registration or any can used to fill out the consent form.
Ps We used my husband's mail id while registering and i (his wife) is going for biometrics.

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Help help
please help
After send passports
I received the transfer email from the Canadian application office with only the name of my child, and my name did not appear in it. Is this normal and the number also includes me or my child only