+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Both of you guys got same answer that application lost? Im also March 25th applicant. Let me call and find out as I am also waiting for AOR.
Both of you guys got same answer that application lost? Im also March 25th applicant. Let me call and find out as I am also waiting for AOR.
We are husband and wife :) and we have been on this thread for the last couple of months, I guess my husband wanted to bid adieu while I came looking for advice haha. I would strongly encourage you to call them if you don't have a temp number. I know of one April applicant whose package got lost too.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
We are husband and wife :) and we have been on this thread for the last couple of months, I guess my husband wanted to bid adieu while I came looking for advice haha. I would strongly encourage you to call them if you don't have a temp number. I know of one April applicant whose package got lost too.
I’m so sorry that happened to you. I find it especially ridiculous because you have proof that the application was successfully delivered.

I wish you all the best and hope that you won’t have to wait so long for hearing about an AOR in the future!

Reactions: rrss13

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
My applicantion was delivered on March 25th and I just have the temporary file number as of now. I have called IRCC multiple times and was told to just wait for an email for applicant number. But in Oct, I was told that all my documents are completed and should be getting an AOR very soon.

My MP requested for an update about a week before and was told my application is vertification ( The criminality verifications are in process). Could you guys please tell me how long does it take to complete the criminality verifications of the sponser.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
My applicantion was delivered on March 25th and I just have the temporary file number as of now. I have called IRCC multiple times and was told to just wait for an email for applicant number. But in Oct, I was told that all my documents are completed and should be getting an AOR very soon.

My MP requested for an update about a week before and was told my application is vertification ( The criminality verifications are in process). Could you guys please tell me how long does it take to complete the criminality verifications of the sponser.
Same boat, March 25th, nothing yet, only have temporary file number and uci.

mecold

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, can you guys help me when someone gets a temporary number what does it mean and how long can it take for someone to be able to link it to a cic account, what next sorry poor English thank you for the help

hssaini29

Sep 19, 2020
Hi,

PA is a 23rd March 2020 applicant. We have received biometrics request today (17th November 2020) but we have not received AOR1 or SA yet.
We have updated the excel accordingly.
Hoping to receive medical request soon.

Last edited:

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

PA is a 23rd March 2020 applicant. We have received biometrics request today (17th November 2020) but we have not received AOR1 yet or SA yet.
Which country is applicant from?

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi,

PA is a 23rd March 2020 applicant. We have received biometrics request today (17th November 2020) but we have not received AOR1 or SA yet.
Great, congrats, hoping to get it soon too, 25th March applicant.

neg mawon

Aug 18, 2020
March 25th Applicant here and no AOR. Anyone in the same boat?
We got the temporary application number in mid September. Called IRCC last week and the status is the same. Apparently haven't started working on the application. I am genuinely worried, anxious and depressed now. Did anyone here sent a letter to MP and did it help?
They can't do much unfortunately. We had our MP reach out to Immigration twice already. Still no AOR.

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
March 25th outbound application here. Just joined this awesome forum. I called in yesterday and finally got an update that my application has been cleared for completeness. Which is good news. The only other thing the agent was able to provide for me was the temporary file number with the X before the code.

This memo added to my case was added Oct. 1 according to my agent.

She mentioned they should be sending me an email soon. Does anyone have an idea of what will come next? Will it be possibly the medical request? I've heard for some people they are skipping the smaller steps, so I don't know what I should be expecting.

mecold

Sep 18, 2019
March 25th outbound application here. Just joined this awesome forum. I called in yesterday and finally got an update that my application has been cleared for completeness. Which is good news. The only other thing the agent was able to provide for me was the temporary file number with the X before the code.

She mentioned they should be sending me an email soon. Does anyone have an idea of what will come next? Will it be possibly the medical request? I've heard for some people they are skipping the smaller steps, so I don't know what I should be expecting.
Hi, welcome and congrats.
I did receive an X file number with no more info? is this is normal or it took sometime until they give you more info about the file ?

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020

they aren't skipping anything, just maybe doing it out of order. So you'll probably get biometrics request and sponsor approval around the same time, then medical request then at some point they will transfer your file... how long does that take? well thats anyones guess

Reactions: DiiDii