MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi guys, so i got BIL yesterday and today I received another email. Just with sponsor UCI and App number. Is this my AOR? I checked ecas and it shows decision made under Sponsorship Application Status and In process under applicant's status. Does this mean Sponsor Approval? Do I get a separate email for SA?
Same here too. I got e-mail of SA so u should too. Sometimes it is delayed no need to worry u are still OK as Sponsor n all aspects

Kiran2020

Nov 13, 2020
Hi guys, so i got BIL yesterday and today I received another email. Just with sponsor UCI and App number. Is this my AOR? I checked ecas and it shows decision made under Sponsorship Application Status and In process under applicant's status. Does this mean Sponsor Approval? Do I get a separate email for SA?
Hi ,I also got BIL and medical email yesterday and also see the similar status on ecas.
Hope we get the email for SA soon.

Reactions: Vee33

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Can anyone comment on how people are getting biometrics done when VACs are closed? Are they actually properly closed or taking people by appointment only? PA is in Ireland and would be doing biometrics in Dublin. The website says the Dublin VAC is temporarily closed.
So are all VACs closed in India, noting we can do just sit and wait. Or may be we phone MPs to raise this thing;- WAIVE off Biometrics for 1 or 2 years

JenniferinFL

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I was curious, so I went through the March sheet. Of those approximately 85 who haven't marked that they've heard anything from immigration, whether AOR or Biometrics, 46 don't have accounts and an 15 additional haven't been online since August or before. In other words, there are only around 24 from March who have signed in within the last couple months and still haven't heard anything.

Granted, those without accounts could still be hanging around and may still update the sheet, but, there's a possibility that there's really more like just 24 or so waiting from March.

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
March 23 applicant and got a letter today that they need the PA to go back and get more medical tests done. I am worried. Anyone else been through this?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
March 23 applicant and got a letter today that they need the PA to go back and get more medical tests done. I am worried. Anyone else been through this?
This cannot be for everyone out there. It happens when CMO at the VO suspects something suspicious in results. I have heard re-meds ordered by VO's CMO. It may not be serious issue but they want to recheck

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Have you considered going to Dubai and provide it there? My wife did it. Otherwise it will take a real long time.
I am looking in to it as Indian Citizens may need VISA or flights dont fly. I just checked here is ;-
Indian citizens require a visa to visit Dubai. A Dubai tourist visa is required for travelling to the UAE leisure and holiday purposes. ... The Emirate of Dubai allows visa on arrival to citizens of India. Indian passport holders with a valid UK or US visa can obtain Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days. NOW who will afford 14 days in any country which may be a MUST

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I have a query if any one can answer.
I am the principal applicant and my mailing address was different than the residential address which I mentioned in the IM008enu(General Application form for Canada) as I wanted all my correspondence to go the my mailing address..
My passport has my permanent address , Yesterday I got my biometric and medical instructions letters which had my mailing address that is not same as the passport one.
Will this me an issue and will I be denied for giving Biometrics/Medical?
I am worried about this, I will appreciate if any one has an answer ?
Just to clarify a bit:

The address doesn’t matter for biometerics, medical, etc. My husband’s papers all had his Canadian address on them and not his New Zealand address where he had all that done in NZ.

The one time where the address will matter is when you receive your PPR. You want to make sure they have the most recent and correct address on file. That address determines which office you send your PPR to. If the address is not correct when you receive PPR it’s a major headache to request a new one. (Added almost a month to our processing time for them to finally get my husband’s New Zealand address correct so he could be issued a new PPR for Auckland, New Zealand rather than Canada.) If it hadn’t been for that he would have received in COPR in less than three months. Always do what you can to avoid delays! A simple error on their part cost us a month.

Chandrang

Mar 16, 2016
I am looking in to it as Indian Citizens may need VISA or flights dont fly. I just checked here is ;-
Indian citizens require a visa to visit Dubai. A Dubai tourist visa is required for travelling to the UAE leisure and holiday purposes. ... The Emirate of Dubai allows visa on arrival to citizens of India. Indian passport holders with a valid UK or US visa can obtain Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days. NOW who will afford 14 days in any country which may be a MUST
The visit visa is easy to grab by, if you have a US Visa you can do Visa On Arrival. The premise is simple. You gotta test 96 hours prior to your flight. They test you again for free the moment you land, you receive the results in 24 hours and are required to quarantine till then in your hotel room. Voila, good to go.

Not sure how it will work now, last week VFS Dubai mentioned that the latest appointment dates available are for the 7th December.