+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
We have a question if anyone can help!
We were asked to submit additional doc. In the SA letter, its mentioned our files ill be forwarded to NDVO. And to submit additional information, you must email the visa office listed above (which is NDVO) through Web forms. It is also mentioned that if we cannot send the form electronically, then courier it to CPC Sydney. So why is it 2 different locations? We submitted it to NDVO- IRCC Web forms. Should we also submit it to CPC Sydney IRCC Webform?

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Anyone know what else I can do to login to ecas. I’ve tried so many combinations but it doesn’t work. I used the sponsors details. For the type of ID do I use application number or receipt number for the sponsor.
more how do you guys login?
Use your PR card number at the back of the card to login and enter your details (surname, DOB, and place of birth). It worked for me.

Reactions: Vee33

Kiran2020

Nov 13, 2020
I have a query if any one can answer.
I am the principal applicant and my mailing address was different than the residential address which I mentioned in the IM008enu(General Application form for Canada) as I wanted all my correspondence to go the my mailing address..
My passport has my permanent address , Yesterday I got my biometric and medical instructions letters which had my mailing address that is not same as the passport one.
Will this me an issue and will I be denied for giving Biometrics/Medical?
I am worried about this, I will appreciate if any one has an answer ?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I have a query if any one can answer.
I am the principal applicant and my mailing address was different than the residential address which I mentioned in the IM008enu(General Application form for Canada) as I wanted all my correspondence to go the my mailing address..
My passport has my permanent address , Yesterday I got my biometric and medical instructions letters which had my mailing address that is not same as the passport one.
Will this me an issue and will I be denied for giving Biometrics/Medical?
I am worried about this, I will appreciate if any one has an answer ?
These days addresses don't matter much for IRCC correspondences as majority rather all letters are sent via email or on your ecas/gckeys. Address is used for PPT REQ . Addresses can be easily changed as per link shown on the AOR1 letter which also comes in email.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
We have a question if anyone can help!
We were asked to submit additional doc. In the SA letter, its mentioned our files ill be forwarded to NDVO. And to submit additional information, you must email the visa office listed above (which is NDVO) through Web forms. It is also mentioned that if we cannot send the form electronically, then courier it to CPC Sydney. So why is it 2 different locations? We submitted it to NDVO- IRCC Web forms. Should we also submit it to CPC Sydney IRCC Webform?
I’m guessing Sydney would then forward to NDVO. What additional documents did they ask for?

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Has anyone else noticed that there has been hardly any movement to March applicants in November? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Maybe things are locking down again

Reactions: Ir.MrLo

Kiran2020

Nov 13, 2020
These days addresses don't matter much for IRCC correspondences as majority rather all letters are sent via email or on your ecas/gckeys. Address is used for PPT REQ . Addresses can be easily changed as per link shown on the AOR1 letter which also comes in email.
Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: singleman

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
Can anyone comment on how people are getting biometrics done when VACs are closed? Are they actually properly closed or taking people by appointment only? PA is in Ireland and would be doing biometrics in Dublin. The website says the Dublin VAC is temporarily closed.

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I dont have much information about it. Can you tell me what they will do in visa office.. and where it would be transferred
Did you get SA? It should say in the PDF where it got transferred or else you should have received another email stating that your file was moved to a VO.

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Hi guys, so i got BIL yesterday and today I received another email. Just with sponsor UCI and App number. Is this my AOR? I checked ecas and it shows decision made under Sponsorship Application Status and In process under applicant's status. Does this mean Sponsor Approval? Do I get a separate email for SA?

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Could you tell if it was outland? If yes, how you guys managed Biometrics as those are dead closed! thnx
it is outland. if you saw me on the spreadsheet, somehow my country got changed to India, i'm actually in new zealand, they been open since a week before i did bio

Reactions: singleman