MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kf18

Sep 27, 2020
Mauritius
App. Filed.......
05th March 2020
AOR Received.
26th September 2020
Hi everyone, ghost update on ECAS, principal applicant status changed from "In Process" to "Application received" on November 4, 2020. No mail received yet.

Application moved from Sydney, Nova Scotia to Pretoria, South Africa on October 14th,2020 (March 5th, 2020 applicant)

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone, i have taken my medical test on 27th October, i confirmed with the test centre it seems yesterday they have submitted the health case details.
Does anyone have any idea how and when can i get the message/email regarding medical passed?
Thanks in advance

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hello everyone, i have taken my medical test on 27th October, i confirmed with the test centre it seems yesterday they have submitted the health case details.
Does anyone have any idea how and when can i get the message/email regarding medical passed?
Thanks in advance
Your medical exam status will be changed to pass in your online account. It may take one week.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Any March 25/26th applicants still waiting for AOR/Bio/Med request. How come April applicants are getting the updates but not the late march ones. Also do you guys think they will issue PR by end of Dec 2020 if we are to get AOR this week? Applicant is from Pakistan,
No idea, none of us have answer to these questions. Waiting is the only thing that we can do.

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Any March 25/26th applicants still waiting for AOR/Bio/Med request. How come April applicants are getting the updates but not the late march ones. Also do you guys think they will issue PR by end of Dec 2020 if we are to get AOR this week? Applicant is from Pakistan,
March 23. Still waiting

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
When we submit a web form for additional documents, how long does it take to get a response from it after submitting through the web form?

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys, I know this question has been asked multiple times but need your advice again.
My friend is in the same boat as most of us. He applied for his wife's spousal sponsorship in mid-March and has not received AOR or BL yet. He is planning to go to India in December to visit his wife for 6-7 weeks by taking vacation time from work.
Is it fine from his application point-of-view? He is going on vacation time from work but is still employed.

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Contacted my MP complaining that many April, June, July and even August applicants had received their AOR's, most of the March applicants had received their AOR's but me being a March 30th applicant had not heard anything, his office looked into the matter and their response after contacting the IRCC was that my spouse in Pakistan was currently being investigated.

Does anyone know what this means? How does the IRCC go about its investigation? What is involved? Can the Canadian High Commission in Pakistan give her a call on her cell phone to speak to her?

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
They said biometrics will be taken at the time of arrival at the airport. I am not sure how much this info is correct. That's why I posted here to get more information.
If this is true that is great news...any way to confirm the details from the person and his/her timelines?

Reactions: raju735

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all I got AOR today but no biometrics and Sponsor approval and Eva's just says in processing ..there is no separate option for applicant and sponsor..is this normal
Use Sponsor's UCI to locate your file on ECAS.

Jul 18, 2017
Contacted my MP complaining that many April, June, July and even August applicants had received their AOR's, most of the March applicants had received their AOR's but me being a March 30th applicant had not heard anything, his office looked into the matter and their response after contacting the IRCC was that my spouse in Pakistan was currently being investigated.

Does anyone know what this means? How does the IRCC go about its investigation? What is involved? Can the Canadian High Commission in Pakistan give her a call on her cell phone to speak to her?
Does it then makes sense that who so ever from March has not heard from IRCC is currently having their spouse being evaluated first like Background Check, etc? Opposite to what the usual routine is where the Sponsor is being evaluated first?

Snowflow

Sep 8, 2020
Does it then makes sense that who so ever from March has not heard from IRCC is currently having their spouse being evaluated first like Background Check, etc? Opposite to what the usual routine is where the Sponsor is being evaluated first?
I feel they just haven't processed our cases yet. So called investigation is simply an excuse.

silkypie

Oct 8, 2020
March outland
My timeline:
AR - March 9
AOR 1, BR, SA - Sept 28
Medical Request - Oct 7
Transfer to CPC Ottawa - Oct 15
Medical Done - Oct 20
October 26 - “In process” to “Application received” in PA side
Biometrics Done - Nov 2