+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I heard from WhatsApp group people who don't do biometrics ( because VAC is closed ) got DM and received COPR as well. Any idea guys?
Perhaps they had a prior application (for TRV, etc) with biometrics? I know IRCC is allowing biometrics submitted within 10 years to be reused for other applications due to COVID.

Reactions: jasluke

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
I heard from WhatsApp group people who don't do biometrics ( because VAC is closed ) got DM and received COPR as well. Any idea guys?
If that's the case then I am truly happy for them. But I doubt that would be the case as biometrics is mandatory requirement for coming to Canada. Also, there is no information regarding this from IRCC or VFS. By any chance did thier COPR mentioned they can not enter Canada until they submit biometrics from their country? Can you please clarify?

Reactions: rrss13

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
If that's the case then I am truly happy for them. But I doubt that would be the case as biometrics is mandatory requirement for coming to Canada. Also, there is no information regarding this from IRCC or VFS. By any chance did thier COPR mentioned they can not enter Canada until they submit biometrics from their country? Can you please clarify?
They said biometrics will be taken at the time of arrival at the airport. I am not sure how much this info is correct. That's why I posted here to get more information.

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
hello
please i want some help please!
so i already did my biometric two days ago.. then they sent me a medical instruction with police check they want me to do again a police certificate called (Criminal Record NR (2)) i already submitted a police certificate before.. so they asked again cuz my first one was valid only for a limited time or they asked this before the visa.. please help me

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March 16 Outland applicant

I just got bio-metric request from IRCC by email. X was removed infront of the application number. However, I can't link my application online.
Try UCI and Family name. It may take some time to link it online.

lhk928

Jul 9, 2020
I got it work now,

I recently moved to another address? Am I able to change the address on my account?

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
They said biometrics will be taken at the time of arrival at the airport. I am not sure how much this info is correct. That's why I posted here to get more information.
If they are saying it then that might be the case for them. Can't really comment on it as I have not heard of it yet nor my spouse (who has already gotten pre-arrival with biometrics pending) have received DM, PPR or COPR.
Let's wait and watch if this trend can be seen with other applications.
Good luck!

Reactions: sherinv

Scifinder

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Everyone

I need information regarding medical exam results.

my wife and son has given medical on 21 October , 2020. Till today no update on client application status.Linking an application is not working with all options. Tried more than 25 times.So any one has idea how to check the results of medical test. Also one more question regarding biometric. As all vac are closed in India can we give biometric at Dubai. What is the process. Please inform me if some one has recently give biometric at Dubai. Thanks and best of luck to everyone.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello Raju,

Thanks for the response.
Is it mentioned anywhere in CIC about the 3 months validity for the signatures?
Im confused bcoz, the application was submitted in march and probably processed in end of august, which is almost 6 months.

So how do they consider the application, especially when somebody wants to resubmit the package instead of a new one?
If your app was returned and you re-submit it they consider it to be the same as a new app. I suggest you redo the paperwork and check to see if there are updated versions of forms which you should use. I don't know about the validity of signatures but you don't want it to be returned again. Check the validity of police clearances etc to make sure they are still valid as well.