+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Am I not supposed to post in this group?? I am early April applicant, so I thought it would be good to have information for both March and April applicants.
Could you take a screenshot and post it here. You can hide your personal info. Cant believe that they sent to April applicant when many early march and almost all the March 15+ are missing the AOR.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets us all stay calm just as we have for so many months. It is good to hear any updates anyway. April applicants getting AORs doesn't mean that March applicants have been left aside. Also, if you see the number of days since application received for March vs April applicants; March applicants on an average received AOR1 between 164-190 days. Many of April applicants have crossed this time limit already.

Reactions: Usr1997 and DiiDii

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
My understanding is that once they scan the applications, they use the UCI (from a previous application) of the Applicant & Sponsor to maintain the file records . This is how we are able to view the status on ECAS using UCI. Some are also able to view it using the Receipt number. It's actually great to view that your application is already being processed without receiving an AOR.
I used to see my Application status on Ecas using my uci but now i can’t see it anymore , ecas says they can’t find an application with the info i provided ......

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
If you can't see it might be on its way back I hope not but that's what I think it means since you never got aor?

It’s been weeks since that happened , if it were on its way i’d have received it by now ? I am absolutely confused , sent in a web form last week i hope to hear something substantial.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used to see my Application status on Ecas using my uci but now i can’t see it anymore , ecas says they can’t find an application with the info i provided ......
Please clear your browser cache or try a new browser; do not use auto-fill. Type-in your details and see if you are able to view it. If you are still not able to view it - Do you have a temporary file no? If yes, call IRCC and use temp. file no or UCI to locate your file and ask them about the status.