+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
UCI is literally Unique Client Identifier. If the same email address is used, then one person cannot have two UCIs. That is how they maintain records. It is also why even TRVs will show up below PR - my Visitor Visa, PR, PR Card all show up under the same UCI. Should be the same for you/everyone.

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
I am getting really frustrated. Our application was received on March 13, 2020 as confirmed by my MP with a temp file number and UCI. I cannot link the application on ECAS and we have not received AOR at all and now April applicants are getting AOR? Our application is not complicated - we do not have children and are not sponsoring dependents. I am a citizen and he is from Ireland so the security checks would likely be less comprehensive/complicated. I am at a loss and ready to throw in the towel on this country.

• Sad
Reactions: canadan_

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Please clear your browser cache or try a new browser; do not use auto-fill. Type-in your details and see if you are able to view it. If you are still not able to view it - Do you have a temporary file no? If yes, call IRCC and use temp. file no or UCI to locate your file and ask them about the status.
Thanks @jasluke , I tried all the above but invain , I already sent in a webform inquiring about the status i think a week ago . Before this happened , it said that my application was received - on ecas that is . I am wondering if it's normal or if it's a return of my application likke someone here guessed

Reactions: jasluke

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hi Everyone, What is a sponsor eligibility approval letter? Some people got that letter. I haven't heard back from CIC after AOR (2 months back). I am a March 3rd applicant. Do we have to receive the sponsor eligibility approval letter?

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @jasluke , I tried all the above but invain , I already sent in a webform inquiring about the status i think a week ago . Before this happened , it said that my application was received - on ecas that is . I am wondering if it's normal or if it's a return of my application likke someone here guessed
Oh! I am sorry. Did you try both PA's & Sponsor's UCI if it's available for both of you? The best bet is calling IRCC, webform might take some time.

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
I am getting really frustrated. Our application was received on March 13, 2020 as confirmed by my MP with a temp file number and UCI. I cannot link the application on ECAS and we have not received AOR at all and now April applicants are getting AOR? Our application is not complicated - we do not have children and are not sponsoring dependents. I am a citizen and he is from Ireland so the security checks would likely be less comprehensive/complicated. I am at a loss and ready to throw in the towel on this country.
Same feeling here. March 19th, nothing yet. We are a Canadian Citizen sponsoring an American spouse, no dependents (our child already has dual citizenship). It's getting incredibly defeating to not hear anything back in almost eight months of waiting for what should be a very easy case. We've been together for 10 years and married for 5. Every day I lose less and less hope it will happen. We even sold our house preparing to move to Canada and I don't think it will now ever happen.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Same feeling here. March 19th, nothing yet. We are a Canadian Citizen sponsoring an American spouse, no dependents (our child already has dual citizenship). It's getting incredibly defeating to not hear anything back in almost eight months of waiting for what should be a very easy case. We've been together for 10 years and married for 5. Every day I lose less and less hope it will happen. We even sold our house preparing to move to Canada and I don't think it will now ever happen.
I know it's not ideal but with an American spouse, you can (basically) move to Canada tomorrow, be admitted, and be together while you wait. Really the only major differences for you are work permit and possibly health care (I don't know the details and believe it varies by province).

Reactions: DiiDii and Phalos

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
It’s been weeks since that happened , if it were on its way i’d have received it by now ? I am absolutely confused , sent in a web form last week i hope to hear something substantial.
What did it says on ecas before??

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
no one (Indian) is getting single DM from any VO, my file is in Mississauga since MArch ,. Today i got third gcms notes , it was same as before , LAst update date is MArch 09/2020.. i do not know what's going on ? to much depressing.

• Sad
Reactions: jasluke

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no one (Indian) is getting single DM from any VO, my file is in Mississauga since MArch ,. Today i got third gcms notes , it was same as before , LAst update date is MArch 09/2020.. i do not know what's going on ? to much depressing.
This is indeed worrisome, all other VOs are issuing PPRs. NDVO as it is a slow VO. Mississauga might be under COVID restrictions as the cases are rising here daily.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone, What is a sponsor eligibility approval letter? Some people got that letter. I haven't heard back from CIC after AOR (2 months back). I am a March 3rd applicant. Do we have to receive the sponsor eligibility approval letter?
This sounds like a sponsor approval letter. Check your CIC account or ECAS for the Sponsor status, if its Decision made then you would have received the notification for a message in your GC key account.