+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I think the way you guys have set the spreadsheet free for anyone to edit is messing up all the content in it. I am part of PGP2019 group and only 3-4 admins can edit the spreadsheet while the rest can only view it and they share details here which are then reflected in the spreadsheet.
If you keep it free to edit by anyone we will lose all the important data because of someones stupidity who doesnt know how to use excel file!!!’

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Looks like the March 2020 Outland spreadsheet is messed up. Data seems to have disappeared. :(
Yeah everytime I look at it there is something messed up. Either someone adds a filter by country or filter by date other times some columns are missing. This is frustrating. Can you guys take this matter up? This is kinda ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: jasluke

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I'm not the admin I asked for permission a long time ago but no avail. I can probably copy it and we continue from there but some people might still try to update it unless I add the link to the new one on every page.

OR

I locked my line. So basically no one can touch mine on the January 2020 Spreadsheet. If you know how to secure your line that might save the rest of the spreadsheet.

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Yeah everytime I look at it there is something messed up. Either someone adds a filter by country or filter by date other times some columns are missing. This is frustrating. Can you guys take this matter up? This is kinda ridiculous
True, my all dates are changed. Even dates are filled for columns which I haven't updated yet.

sonia1091

Jun 27, 2017
I have a question guys.. my file delivered to NS on April 8th, 2020 today I call ICCRC they have given me temporary file number starting with X but in my file the email id he have told me is not correct, its the same email ID from 2017 when consultant did my express entry and the email belongs to that consultant, now i want to update my email as per my new file but they said i cannot change it over phone and i have to wait until i get my file number AOR, Tell me a way out if you guys have how to update my email,

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I have a question guys.. my file delivered to NS on April 8th, 2020 today I call ICCRC they have given me temporary file number starting with X but in my file the email id he have told me is not correct, its the same email ID from 2017 when consultant did my express entry and the email belongs to that consultant, now i want to update my email as per my new file but they said i cannot change it over phone and i have to wait until i get my file number AOR, Tell me a way out if you guys have how to update my email,
Webform...

remibearito

Feb 6, 2020
Hello, I'm just wondering about something. My app was received on March 10th, 2020 and neither I nor my husband have received anything. I submitted an inland app + owp, I'm the PA from the US and my husband is Canadian. A few weeks after we submitted the app, I found out I was pregnant(yay!) but because of the bad timing of literally everything, the both of us are getting anxious about receiving at least the AOR1 before our daughter is born... if I wasn't pregnant, I would be more patient, however that isn't the case atm. So my main fear is, I see people before and after me receiving their AORs and biometrics requests and I'm here wondering if my app was just denied and they're not telling me. I understand we're all feeling the anxiety of being whipped about on this waiting game, but I'm just wondering, is there any way of me knowing if it's being processed or at the very least, hasn't been denied? Is there a certain timeframe I could trust to give me window of when I could "possibly" see an AOR or request? I'm 8 months pregnant and the pressure is really starting to wear me down... I'll take anything at this point :c Thank you ^^

remibearito

Feb 6, 2020
Oh and also, how would I go about using the webform? I tried earlier but I needed either a UCI or an app number... neither of which I have lol. Any help would be appreciated!

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I'm just wondering about something. My app was received on March 10th, 2020 and neither I nor my husband have received anything. I submitted an inland app + owp, I'm the PA from the US and my husband is Canadian. A few weeks after we submitted the app, I found out I was pregnant(yay!) but because of the bad timing of literally everything, the both of us are getting anxious about receiving at least the AOR1 before our daughter is born... if I wasn't pregnant, I would be more patient, however that isn't the case atm. So my main fear is, I see people before and after me receiving their AORs and biometrics requests and I'm here wondering if my app was just denied and they're not telling me. I understand we're all feeling the anxiety of being whipped about on this waiting game, but I'm just wondering, is there any way of me knowing if it's being processed or at the very least, hasn't been denied? Is there a certain timeframe I could trust to give me window of when I could "possibly" see an AOR or request? I'm 8 months pregnant and the pressure is really starting to wear me down... I'll take anything at this point :c Thank you ^^
This is the Outland forum. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-inland-spouse-sponsorship.682394/page-31

This is the forum you are looking for!

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 days ago 20 Mar was shown AOR1, but today see 13 t March AOR1
Oh yeah! I saw even March 24 with AOR1. God knows who messed it up.

I feel If anyone wants to try filters or anything else with the Data, please download a copy on your own computer and continue with whatever data analysis you wanna do. Please don't do it live on the drive.