Jan 26, 2020
Reactions: rrss13

adyc

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Ottawa
yes that helps - it says "no additional docs"

United States of America - Additional forms for residents
  • There are no extra forms for this country.
United States of America – Instruction(s) for documents
  • There are currently no special instructions for documents for this country.
Make sure you searched it in the way that indicates PA is an Indian national living in USA though!

Reactions: tesla4627

tesla4627

Jan 26, 2020
when we call the IRCC for Temporary Application Number, what all details do they ask for? so that I keep it ready beforehand.
is it the courier tracking number or name/last name?

maxayma

May 11, 2020
First name last name dob country of birth for both applicant and sponsor
In my case it was only for the Sponsor :) + place of birth of the sponsor too

I think they have several ways to verify the identity of the caller based on the application's basic info such as names, dates and place of birth.

Jul 18, 2017
when we call the IRCC for Temporary Application Number, what all details do they ask for? so that I keep it ready beforehand.
is it the courier tracking number or name/last name?
Make sure you have the PA on the call (if you are the sponsor) as well because they won't give the sponsor any detail unless you have submitted the Representative form. (I ran into this).

Reactions: blaze123

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Make sure you have the PA on the call (if you are the sponsor) as well because they won't give the sponsor any detail unless you have submitted the Representative form. (I ran into this).
Wow this is new. I think they are not that restrict when it comes to phone call. I know they do this for Web-form based inquiry but did not hear it for a phone call before.

Reactions: rrss13

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
Does anybody know how to submit for example PCC to IRCC with web form providing that the Temp file number is available ?

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Does anybody know how to submit for example PCC to IRCC with web form providing that the Temp file number is available ?

Yes you can,
As for our file, I have not added the Notice of assessment , as I did not filed the tax at that time.
I have sent it couple times after through the web form. but they never replied that they got it, but when I got the temporary number and I sent it again by mentioning the temporary number, then I got the response that they have linked it to our file and would be reviewed when needed.

So you can definitely send it by Web form. Good Luck.

Reactions: shz86

Mishthi

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Noone got AOR today ? :(
Is it mandatory to add birth certificate to spousal visa application ? Please guide anyone