+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

pav_delta

Sep 17, 2020
Hello, Can someone guide me how to :
Find the Application number?
Link the application to account?
Can Sponsor link the application or it has to be the PA ?

syu18

Mar 30, 2020
Hi,

I received Bio-Metrics Request, but I am unable to link the same with my GC Key Account. Application received by IRCC on 06.03.2020 and Biometric request received on 25.09.2020. Please help.
Hi,

I received Bio-Metrics Request, but I am unable to link the same with my GC Key Account. Application received by IRCC on 06.03.2020 and Biometric request received on 25.09.2020. Please help.
Congratulation man, March 5th still waiting for AOR, :(.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Hello, Can someone guide me how to :
Find the Application number?
Link the application to account?
Can Sponsor link the application or it has to be the PA ?
The app number you shall receive from the IRCC at the time they send you the AOR1 (acknowledgement of receipt that you app is complete and they start processing it)

Here is a link to a comprehensive threat dedicated to how to link and common questions

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

mani1993

Mar 22, 2020
She will be able to do her biometrics and medical in Nairobi. I had my biometrics taken before Covid hit and it seems that they have VAC opened right now with limited services. She will need a letter of request but she will be able to do it. https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ken/en/can/news/naorobi-vac

For her medical, she will need to go to Gigiri (Nairobi) to have it done. They seem to have limited staff since they will be having to handle the people coming in from the airport too. She should try to call them first to set an appointment after she gets the medical request. http://kenya.iom.int/
thank you so much

Reactions: votis

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
As per Spec sheet March 5th Applicant Neha, status shows application returned. Oh God after this long, they returned application.

If you are member in this group, please let us know if it was not returned due to missing docs as of Covid.

Thanks.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
As per Spec sheet March 5th Applicant Neha, status shows application returned. Oh God after this long, they returned application.

If you are member in this group, please let us know if it was not returned due to missing docs as of Covid.

Thanks.
She told us it was returned due to no birth certificate

• Sad
Reactions: ManBhawan

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Guys can you please add me to the tracker.

I applied for spousal sponsorship on March 19, 2020. And the principal applicant is based in Pakistan.

syu18

Mar 30, 2020
March 5th Applicant received AOR1 today, Sponsor linked the application and the progress bar shows 55% finished, it should be done by next year March 5th.

Good luck, Guys, we are getting there.

Reactions: rrss13