+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

csreesha

Jun 29, 2020
Hi,

I received Bio-Metrics Request, but I am unable to link the same with my GC Key Account. Application received by IRCC on 06.03.2020 and Biometric request received on 25.09.2020. Please help.

Reactions: livleet and syu18

Omolola.a

Mar 4, 2020
Hi,

I received Bio-Metrics Request, but I am unable to link the same with my GC Key Account. Application received by IRCC on 06.03.2020 and Biometric request received on 25.09.2020. Please help.
Did you receive it via email? You need an application number to link it on GC Key.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
When we get any kind of response, AOR1/biometrix, who should link the application to CIC? Sponsor or PA?
"Can I link an application to sponsor's account or should I only link it to Primary Applicant's account?
You can link it to any account, whether it's PA's or sponsor's. There is no difference. Just remember, after you've linked an application, you will receive all the communication with CIC through this account. And if you've linked an application to sponsor's account, all notifications will come to sponsor's email.
Please also remember that you can just share credentials (a username and a password) with your partner and you both can check the same account.
Can I link an application to both sponsor's and PA's account at the same time?
No, you can't. It can only be linked to one account at a time. But if you've linked an application to one account and now you want to link it to another one, you still can do that. Just remember that once you link it to a new account, in the old account you will see a message that an application has been now linked to another account and you won't have access to it in the old account. In other words, after linking an application to a new account, an old account will lose a connection with it."

It is a link to a comprehensive threat dedicated to how to link and common questions

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Reactions: sherinv

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
"Can I link an application to sponsor's account or should I only link it to Primary Applicant's account?
You can link it to any account, whether it's PA's or sponsor's. There is no difference. Just remember, after you've linked an application, you will receive all the communication with CIC through this account. And if you've linked an application to sponsor's account, all notifications will come to sponsor's email.
Please also remember that you can just share credentials (a username and a password) with your partner and you both can check the same account.
Can I link an application to both sponsor's and PA's account at the same time?
No, you can't. It can only be linked to one account at a time. But if you've linked an application to one account and now you want to link it to another one, you still can do that. Just remember that once you link it to a new account, in the old account you will see a message that an application has been now linked to another account and you won't have access to it in the old account. In other words, after linking an application to a new account, an old account will lose a connection with it."

It is a link to a comprehensive threat dedicated to how to link and common questions

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/
Thank you :)

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Who will receive biometrics request Principal applicant or Sponsor?
I am March 9th applicant still waiting for AOR1