+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Technically I should be in March 2020 WhatsApp group. As IRCC started to process my application on March 1st, regardless of it being delivered to them in Jan 2020 and me getting AOR1 in Feb 2020.
You're a January applicant. The supposed 12 month timeframe goal is from when IRCC receives your application at their doorstep until COPR is issued.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
You're a January applicant. The supposed 12 month timeframe goal is from when IRCC receives your application at their doorstep until COPR is issued.
Here is my application timeline:

-> Application reached Sydney, NS: January 2, 2020 (as per courier tracking number)
-> AOR1: March 1, 2020 ( AOR1 letter mentioned that IRCC recieved application on February 19, 2020. Not sure why they are saying this when my tracking number clearly shows it was delivered on January 2)
->Application process started: March 1, 2020 (PA's ECAS mentiontions this when clicked on "In process" status.)

Also, on PA's GC key time frame of 12 months period is shown as March 1, 2020 to March 1, 2021.

My application process was delayed for 8 weeks (Jan 2, 2020 to March 1, 2020) for no appearent reason and I have not also got any proper answer from IRCC regarding this delay.

Anyways, that being said I am considered as March applicant, as per PA's GC key12 month time frame.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Here is my application timeline:

-> Application reached Sydney, NS: January 2, 2020 (as per courier tracking number)
-> AOR1: March 1, 2020 ( AOR1 letter mentioned that IRCC recieved application on February 19, 2020. Not sure why they are saying this when my tracking number clearly shows it was delivered on January 2)
->Application process started: March 1, 2020 (PA's ECAS mentiontions this when clicked on "In process" status.)

Also, on PA's GC key time frame of 12 months period is shown as March 1, 2020 to March 1, 2021.

My application process was delayed for 8 weeks (Jan 2, 2020 to March 1, 2020) for no appearent reason and I have not also got any proper answer from IRCC regarding this delay.

Anyways, that being said I am considered as March applicant, as per PA's GC key12 month time frame.
You're January applicant not March. That 12months waiting start from the time your file is received at office not when you get aor.

mani1993

Mar 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is staying strong. if anyone can help, I wanted to know if this will be possible. My wife is living in India with my parents. She is Kenyan resident and I wanted to ask if she goes to Kenya for vacation and gets her biometrics and medical request while Kenya. Will she be able to get her biometrics and medical done from Kenya.
any information will be helpful. also if someone has been through similar scenario. I would appreciate the feedback.
Thanks in advance.

pr766

Sep 22, 2020
Hi,
I did not give biometrics yet for my PR application but I did give one for my TRV prior to PR application.
Now biometrics details are updated in GCkey account for PR application also it says 'We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes'. Whereas for medicals it says 'We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details'. Does this mean they will request for biometrics later or will use the one I gave for TRV?
Thanks

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
I did not give biometrics yet for my PR application but I did give one for my TRV prior to PR application.
Now biometrics details are updated in GCkey account for PR application also it says 'We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes'. Whereas for medicals it says 'We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details'. Does this mean they will request for biometrics later or will use the one I gave for TRV?
Thanks
Ordinarily new biometrics are always required for PR applications, however there has been some anecdotal evidence on this forum from other users that if biometrics were previously provided they have not received requests for new biometrics. I’m not aware of any formal announcement stating this to be policy, so you may just have to play it by ear and be prepared to possibly submit biometrics at some stage.

Reactions: armoured

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
When any of you went for your medical did they offer you a covid test? Even know you have no signs of it of sick at all. I’m kinda confused I told my husband to get it anyways I’m just wondering why they offered to do it with the medical.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
No one got AOR on 20th 21st and 22nd ... Sad to see:(:(:(:(
There's no AOR on weekends... Monday to Friday usually more in the afternoon evenings

Reactions: rrss13