+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

missfickel

Jul 24, 2020
Hi @Andre5 we are waiting for an AOR on an outland sponsorship as well but because of a job opportunity in Canada I am looking to move now and bring my partner. If my partner applies for TRV will it affect our application/do we need to notify the office of us moving to Canada? Thank you for any insight you might offer!

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Come on ircc Sydney cpc we need a bit of hope in this troubling time, going on five month without knowing if your application is complete is unbearable we need a bit of hope to have a idea when we will see other love one again, please help us.

Reactions: Toby2020 and shz86

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
They have started reopening offices and will process applications received during the pademic.

Reactions: lovely89

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I don't want to give up. I'm just tired of the amount of depression and anxiety this is causing me. Our lives are completely on hold and now I'm forced to live at home with my parents since I can't plan my life anymore then a month at a time.
Hang in there buddy , don't give up just yet , there's definitely going to be light at the end of all this fiasco .
at this point i am thinking that IRCC's lack of response is rather political . Don't let this ruin your marriage , You didn't get this far to give up

At the end of it , when your spouse finally lands in Canada , this will be part of the past , You wont even remember or think about it as a thing.

I wish you strength in all this , try stay in contact with your S/O it helps .

Reactions: Famof5 and lovely89

maxayma

May 11, 2020
They have started reopening offices and will process applications received during the pademic.

I think they just meant they are processing applications to extend the COPR for those who got it and were not able to travel because of the pandemic. It is not the sponsorship applications.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I think they just meant they are processing applications to extend the COPR for those who got it and were not able to travel because of the pandemic. It is not the sponsorship applications.
It mentions that they are working to process as quickly as possible applications they have received during the pandemic....I don't think applications submitted during the pandemic would have COPRs, so i guess its not just about COPRs

Reactions: Toby2020 and shz86

Kaur008

Jul 27, 2020
Hi everyone
Hope you all doing good

can anyone let me know about the updates like whether the IRCC are only processing Online files and not the paper applications for spouse sponsorship

maxayma

May 11, 2020
It mentions that they are working to process as quickly as possible applications they have received during the pandemic....I don't think applications submitted during the pandemic would have COPRs, so i guess its not just about COPRs
Application to extend the COPR was an option for those who received the COPR and could not land because of the pandemic. In a previous announcement IRCC advised those in such situation to contact them and to request extensions. I think those COPR extensions request received during pandemic is what IRCC adress here in this recent announcement.

Fizz 2020

May 20, 2020
They said same thing in the first week of july that their offices are going to re- open and their staff is getting back to work on july 13th etc ,but we still did not get AOR 1 ☹

Reactions: smbr

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hang in there buddy , don't give up just yet , there's definitely going to be light at the end of all this fiasco .
at this point i am thinking that IRCC's lack of response is rather political . Don't let this ruin your marriage , You didn't get this far to give up

At the end of it , when your spouse finally lands in Canada , this will be part of the past , You wont even remember or think about it as a thing.

I wish you strength in all this , try stay in contact with your S/O it helps .
Makes it even worse when May applicants are starting to get their AOR's but still no one in march