+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Same here, I am thinking of leaving Canada as well and get a job somewhere else where I can stay with my wife
Were gonna try again for the TVR, but my hopes are not high. If we don't get it and still haven't got the AOR after the end of September, then it might be a better idea to just give up on the relationship. It seems like since covid its gonna take 2 years or more at least... a lot can happen in that amount of time.

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Were gonna try again for the TVR, but my hopes are not high. If we don't get it and still haven't got the AOR after the end of September, then it might be a better idea to just give up on the relationship. It seems like since covid its gonna take 2 years or more at least... a lot can happen in that amount of time.
Lol you clearly don’t love your spouse.

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
I do, but not many relationships can survive years apart
If you truly love them yes the relationship can. You can visit them, apply for trv so they can visit you, plan cute dates over FaceTime, etc. And no, it won’t take 2 years. Do you know how big of an uproar there would be?

Reactions: miniworldbigheart

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
If you truly love them yes the relationship can. You can visit them, apply for trv so they can visit you, plan cute dates over FaceTime, etc. And no, it won’t take 2 years. Do you know how big of an uproar there would be?
maybe look into the amount of cases that have taken over two years in the best of times, and the amount that have taken over 3

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
We aregonna try for the TVR like I previously said, but they never get approved for people from poor countries. Me visiting her isn't an option unless I want to quit my job, since they decided to suspend all vacation time for the rest of the year, even if they let me have time off I'll need over a month off from work since I have to self isolate going there and coming back.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Oh what you wrote it's so sad. It's sure this is a hard proof for any relationship, it can destroy it or make it stronger. Just don't lose the faith and if you think your relationship cannot support this or any other challenge, it's better to finish it now than years later. If I were you I wouldn't tell to your spouse that you want to give up until being 100% sure.
Hearing this makes me feel so in love with my husband because we are the opposite case: he will wait me, no matter how much time it takes. And I'll wait for him too and we'll find the way to be together with or without covid, with or without visa, with or without delays

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Oh what you wrote it's so sad. It's sure this is a hard proof for any relationship, it can destroy it or make it stronger. Just don't lose the faith and if you think your relationship cannot support this or any other challenge, it's better to finish it now than years later. If I were you I wouldn't tell to your spouse that you want to give up until being 100% sure.
Hearing this makes me feel so in love with my husband because we are the opposite case: he will wait me, no matter how much time it takes. And I'll wait for him too and we'll find the way to be together with or without covid, with or without visa, with or without delays
I don't want to give up. I'm just tired of the amount of depression and anxiety this is causing me. Our lives are completely on hold and now I'm forced to live at home with my parents since I can't plan my life anymore then a month at a time.

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
Hi everyone. I send my application to 49 Dorchester street sydney NS through FedEx but just realized it was delivered to 47 Dorchester Street sydney NS as shown on my tracking page. has any one had the same issue? My package was signed by J. TIMMONS. Anyone else signed by the same person? Thanks.
Don't worry, mine too was signed by the same person.

Reactions: KATHIA08

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I don't want to give up. I'm just tired of the amount of depression and anxiety this is causing me. Our lives are completely on hold and now I'm forced to live at home with my parents since I can't plan my life anymore then a month at a time.
You are not alone with the depression, anxiety and changes of plans, I feel the same and most of us too. In the poor countries the situation is worst now than in Canada (by my own experience) Good luck with the TRV and try something more: write emails or letters to people who could help: MP, journalists, ministers. Somebody will read it... think in a better idea to make the government hear us and help us

Reactions: Usr1997

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
You are not alone with the depression, anxiety and changes of plans, I feel the same and most of us too. In the poor countries the situation is worst now than in Canada (by my own experience) Good luck with the TRV and try something more: write emails or letters to people who could help: MP, journalists, ministers. Somebody will read it... think in a better idea to make the government hear us and help us
I find it easier if I just take it day by day. My wife overseas sometimes gets somewhat stressed over it. I was hoping they'd have some AOR this month for March, but that seems unlikely at this point.

Famof5

Jul 15, 2018
Same here! Yes, it is hard to be without my spouse (It’s been over 2 years) but I would never think to end it because of immigration issues. I feel sorry for the spouse in this case.