+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
My husband is in Kenya. We applied for a TRV under the exemption program. We submitted our application on Friday after 6pm and today at noon we got a refusal email. We are not sure where to go from here. Our PR application was delivered and signed for March 9.
Oh I'm sorry to hear this. What was the reason they explained at the refusal letter? About the refusal.. did they refuse the tourist visa completely? or was it a refusal of the exemption for travelling during covid? (They are different scenaries)
And did you send them all the documents they require?

akak121212

Nov 7, 2016
My husband is in Kenya. We applied for a TRV under the exemption program. We submitted our application on Friday after 6pm and today at noon we got a refusal email. We are not sure where to go from here. Our PR application was delivered and signed for March 9.
Did you have biometrics already?

I hope you and your spouse can be together soon!

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
A question regarding TRV. My wife is Dubai, but is from the Philippines. Does she need police clearances from both countries?

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Same info related to trv or visitor visa and blah blah...nothing new

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone. Is it worth sending a letter to a local MP so that s/he sends an inquiry about our documents to IRCC? Or is it just a waste of everyone's time? I remember it helped me (i assume) when I was waiting for the golden letter myself.

Vinay4u

Aug 23, 2016
Hello everyone. Is it worth sending a letter to a local MP so that s/he sends an inquiry about our documents to IRCC? Or is it just a waste of everyone's time? I remember it helped me (i assume) when I was waiting for the golden letter myself.
I've tried doing that too. but, without at least an AOR, I don't think there's much MP office can do about our application in specific.

Gam14

Mar 18, 2020
People have said they have sent an email using the webform to find out if their package was received and what is going on. When I try to it asks me to log on with some identifier. I used our TRV UIC (as included on sponsership application) as well as our receipt number and both say it cannot be found. This probably means they haven't opened my package. How else can we contact them online? Please post a link if possible or is it a general email address?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Guys what you think will CPC Sydney process AOR's in July?
Any hypothesis or educated guess?
There has been zero cases of Covid since 2 weeks in Nova Scotia which means they are Covid free Province.

Reactions: Omolola.a

Angel138

Jun 24, 2020
Got a reply to my mail from IRCC:

So CPC SYDNEY is currently processing applications received before February 12, 2020 only....
I submitted the webform on June 15th to get an update on the application and got the same reply that they are still processing applications before Feb 12th.. My application was received on March 19th. Its more than 3 months now.

Reactions: Brownbeauty

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I submitted the webform on June 15th to get an update on the application and got the same reply that they are still processing applications before Feb 12th.. My application was received on March 19th. Its more than 3 months now.
I got the same response. Submitted on March 23rd.

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
Hi guys,

I have been trying to get information from the webform and they keep sending me an email back saying:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

And then I have to fill out the exact information I gave on the webform. So frustrating!!! I just want to know if they have my package. Do you think because they said "it differs from the one we have on file" that means they have it?