+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Either they've stopped all processing, or the agents are giving us this info from a very old update from CPC Sydney
So true...no one knows whats going on. It's just of no use to even reach out on call or web form now.

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
Hey there,,,we submited our application in may and i want to ask,we didnt wright sponser name and birth date on the back of our all submited photos so is there any problem that affect our process?

KayleighMay7

Feb 6, 2020
Hi All,

I hope everyone is keeping healthy and safe out there.
Application received March 25th - no AOR1 yet

I am the PA in London, UK and my husband (sponsor) is in Toronto right now. I have recently been made redundant so have started an online career in which I can work from anywhere, so my plan is to move over to Toronto as soon as I can. I am wondering if there is any documentation I should bring/be aware of in order to enter? Being British, I am visa exempt so only require the ETA which I have but should I take a copy of my marriage certificate or receipt for my spouse application? I've heard mentions of dual purpose entry and this being a problem? I do have a return flight scheduled so I am just wondering if there is anything else I should prepare before travelling?

Thanks in advance
x

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
This is why people get anxious. What do you mean November December? IRCC will open soon - as they have stated in phases and get to work. We should be getting AOR’s fairly quick since we are right in front of the queue of those waiting.
Do you have a better prediction?
"Soon" has little meaning.

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Do you have a better prediction?
"Soon" has little meaning.
“being informed by the decisions of public health authorities, the direction of provinces and territories, and the local public health situation”

like you said in a previous post, Nova Scotia has not seen any cases since June 9 and no active cases. We should see some movement from Sydney in July.

Reactions: jhunt671

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
“being informed by the decisions of public health authorities, the direction of provinces and territories, and the local public health situation”

like you said in a previous post, Nova Scotia has not seen any cases since June 9 and no active cases. We should see some movement from Sydney in July.

Fingers and toes crossed!

Reactions: Toby2020

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
I acutauly wouldn't mind November aor if they atlest told us what's going on etc inside the ircc like how many people they got etc more details (hoping for sooner aor but the lack of information is way wrose then any delays in processing app)