+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

jaskirat23

Apr 30, 2020
Authorization for Exemption from COVID-19 Canadian Travel Restrictions

From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IN/RROC/Ottawa)

Subject: Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification

Name: ABCD Passport number: 1234
Good day,
Your request to be exempted from the current restrictions to travel to Canada listed in the Interim Order to Prevent Certain Persons from Boarding Flights to Canada due to COVID – 19, no.3, authorized under section 3(1)(b) of the Order in Council, Minimizing the Risk of Exposure to COVID-19 in Canada Order (Prohibition of Entry into Canada from any country other than the United States) has been approved.
Important: You must present this email when checking in for your flight, or you may not be allowed to board your flight to Canada. You must also present this email upon entry to Canada.
This authorization is only an assessment that your presence in Canada is for the purpose of reuniting with your immediate family members. To board your flight and to enter Canada, you must meet all admissibility and other requirements, as well as other applicable laws and regulations. You will not be allowed to travel to Canada for reasons of an optional or discretionary nature, such as tourism, recreation or entertainment.
Please note that this document is not a travel document and does not, on its own, authorize you to travel to Canada without a valid passport, visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA) that you will need to travel to Canada.
Only foreign nationals who have a valid Canadian visa or eTA can travel with this authorization. You will not be allowed into Canada if a Canadian border services officer cannot confirm that your travel documents are valid, that the purpose of your travel is not discretionary, that you have immediate family members in Canada, or any other admissibility requirements.
canada.ca/en/public- health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html.
Please visit canada.ca/covid19 for official Government of Canada news and announcements regarding COVID-19.
Congrats on the approval.
Can you please share the letter you sent to IRCC?

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Congrats on the approval.
Can you please share the letter you sent to IRCC?
Unfortunately the letter I wrote to IRCC is too personal with too much personal situations in it I will not be able to share that. However, if you have any questions regarding the letter you sent I can give you advice.

Sepi

Apr 8, 2020
Authorization for Exemption from COVID-19 Canadian Travel Restrictions

From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IN/RROC/Ottawa)

Subject: Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification

Name: ABCD Passport number: 1234
Good day,
Your request to be exempted from the current restrictions to travel to Canada listed in the Interim Order to Prevent Certain Persons from Boarding Flights to Canada due to COVID – 19, no.3, authorized under section 3(1)(b) of the Order in Council, Minimizing the Risk of Exposure to COVID-19 in Canada Order (Prohibition of Entry into Canada from any country other than the United States) has been approved.
Important: You must present this email when checking in for your flight, or you may not be allowed to board your flight to Canada. You must also present this email upon entry to Canada.
This authorization is only an assessment that your presence in Canada is for the purpose of reuniting with your immediate family members. To board your flight and to enter Canada, you must meet all admissibility and other requirements, as well as other applicable laws and regulations. You will not be allowed to travel to Canada for reasons of an optional or discretionary nature, such as tourism, recreation or entertainment.
Please note that this document is not a travel document and does not, on its own, authorize you to travel to Canada without a valid passport, visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA) that you will need to travel to Canada.
Only foreign nationals who have a valid Canadian visa or eTA can travel with this authorization. You will not be allowed into Canada if a Canadian border services officer cannot confirm that your travel documents are valid, that the purpose of your travel is not discretionary, that you have immediate family members in Canada, or any other admissibility requirements.
canada.ca/en/public- health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html.
Please visit canada.ca/covid19 for official Government of Canada news and announcements regarding COVID-19.
Congratulations! How did you apply for the authorization? Do you have visitor visa?

Jul 18, 2017
Should I apply for TRV - any suggestion?

My wife's application was submitted in March and have not received the AOR. She is in India. the flights are also not operating currently.

What should i do, apply for TRV even though we are waiting for the AOR still?

Andre5

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020

My wife's application was submitted in March and have not received the AOR. She is in India. the flights are also not operating currently.

This is what I am doing now. I'm in the US but wife is Brazilian. Some biometrics places have recently opened up here. I don't know about India.

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship

AOR has no bearing on TRV. You can apply for TRV with it without a sponsorship application.

Reactions: Lavtaz

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
AOR has no bearing on TRV. You can apply for TRV with it without a sponsorship application.
Yes TRV does not have any bearing on AOR but when we submit TRV we are going to mention that Spousal Sponsorship application has been submitted and then they might ask proof for it. I am thinking of taking a screenshot of Canada Post's delivery email.

I have not received AOR either but still going to submit TRV.

Reactions: Sepi

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Yes TRV does not have any bearing on AOR but when we submit TRV we are going to mention that Spousal Sponsorship application has been submitted and then they might ask proof for it. I am thinking of taking a screenshot of Canada Post's delivery email.

I have not received AOR either but still going to submit TRV.
Yes, show anything you have to prove your sponsorship application and def mention it. But the problem is, you can only upload limited documents for online TRV applications.