+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Will there be any movement this year? Or do we have to wait till a vaccine is made? Too much to tolerate!
There will be, just slower than usual. Personally, I believe they'll choose to adapt the officers' telework conditions to make them more efficient rather than reopen the offices.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Still no AOR. Its been over 3 months that the application was received by CIC. I think we should just forget about bringing our spouse here!

Reactions: Danik

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Got a reply to my mail from IRCC:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before February 12, 2020.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
So CPC SYDNEY is currently processing applications received before February 12, 2020 only....

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
Got a reply to my mail from IRCC:

So CPC SYDNEY is currently processing applications received before February 12, 2020 only....

Well, that is not the best news for us but at least they are working away. We can hope perhaps they will start March apps in June?? *fingers crossed*

Reactions: rrss13

akak121212

Nov 7, 2016
Well, that is not the best news for us but at least they are working away. We can hope perhaps they will start March apps in June?? *fingers crossed*
Weird, before all this craziness I got a reply dated March 9 for my application rec'd Feb 24 (small error, had to resent entire app in March). Lots of other late Feb applicants as per tracker got AOR's etc too.

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
Weird, before all this craziness I got a reply dated March 9 for my application rec'd Feb 24 (small error, had to resent entire app in March). Lots of other late Feb applicants as per tracker got AOR's etc too.

Perhaps it is just the March ones that halted when the world effectively went into lockdown.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
What was the error if you don’t mine me asking? Always good to know for future applicants!

Reactions: Brownbeauty

ivatomov

Feb 5, 2020
Same with me ! I had to resend it cause of a missing DOB of my spouse’s parent - sully mistake I made .... but it was for mid February .... now my application is resend and received march11 , but no AOR 1 .
I believe they mean Presently Processing files of Begging February refers to Working if background checks and all this ... not just AOR1 .... let’s see

Reactions: akak121212

akak121212

Nov 7, 2016
What was the error if you don’t mine me asking? Always good to know for future applicants!
a missing checkbox in the questions they ask in the undertaking IMM 1344 Sponsor Eligibility Q's. What is weird is that in my electronic file it was checked haha. Oh well, life.

Reactions: Brownbeauty

PMCAN

May 28, 2020
Hi everyone, new here. Hope all of you are doing well. Just updated my info in the tracker. Hoping for some good luck soon!