+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi All..I am new to this forum..does sponsoring the spouse can be done via if the spouse comes to Canada in Visitor Visa. Will visitor visa be given for the spouse if he applies..many tell that there are very less chances for the Visitor Visa to get granted. does it is a mandatory requirement for one to have a job offer to sponsor his/her. It would be really helpful if someone helps

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi All..I am new to this forum..does sponsoring the spouse can be done via if the spouse comes to Canada in Visitor Visa. Will visitor visa be given for the spouse if he applies..many tell that there are very less chances for the Visitor Visa to get granted. does it is a mandatory requirement for one to have a job offer to sponsor his/her. It would be really helpful if someone helps
They are able to come with a visitor visa. Their approval is dependent on their eligibility. If you apply before they come to Canada you would have to show strong ties to their home country. Otherwise if they’re able to get a visitor visa you can apply after they have arrived in Canada. It is not mandatory to have a job for sponsorship, but you would need to prove you will be able to support your spouse and yourself.

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
Hey ,

Just a thought!

Can we all request the IRCC to at least grant visitor visa to all the outland spousal sponsorship applicant.

What you guys think?

Sepi

Apr 8, 2020
Hey ,

Just a thought!

Can we all request the IRCC to at least grant visitor visa to all the outland spousal sponsorship applicant.

What you guys think?
Hi,

I totally agree, and I hope they will consider our difficult situation.

Reactions: smbr

Awander

Apr 25, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-04-2020
Hi all I sent my application on 2 April and showed by Canada Post delivered on 6 April, I was expecting AOR in coming days but after reading this forum March applicants still waiting for AOR, my wait also going to long. Its an outland application, submitted to Sydney NS

pandeys

Mar 4, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2019
AOR Received.
14-01-2019
IELTS Request
28-07-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
07-11-2019
Do we have April 2020 thread? My application reached on 14th April.

b0para1

Mar 27, 2020
Hi everyone
I dont get it, is IRCC outland office working or not?
We have sent our doc package on the 10th of March, then on the 15th of March it was supposed to arrive in Sydney, Canada. But our postal tracker says its on the 41 day enroute...
I cannot find any phone numbers to call either :((
DID YOU USE CANADA POST ? IS IT STILL SHOWING IN TRANSIT?