+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

hasnainriaz

Apr 16, 2020
I have received the confirmation that the file has been transferred to UK immigration office but haven't received the confirmation that it is being processed. I emailed them and was told that my file has been assigned to an immigration officer and is waiting an initial review. Does this mean that the file is being processed or still in queue to be processed?
Application forwarded to the Visa office in London on December 9, 2019

Vinay4u

Aug 23, 2016
I have received the confirmation that the file has been transferred to UK immigration office but haven't received the confirmation that it is being processed. I emailed them and was told that my file has been assigned to an immigration officer and is waiting an initial review. Does this mean that the file is being processed or still in queue to be processed?
Application forwarded to the Visa office in London on December 9, 2019
But, this is March 2020 Group. Are you sure you are posting this in the correct group?

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Why the march tracker shows 2 AOR1s in total in bottom stats area when there is only one Aor1 updated?

lesmant28

Jan 30, 2020
Good morning. New here. Sponsorship application received March 12, 2020 - no AOR yet. Also, don't mean to be daft but what tracker is everyone talking about?

Garikson

Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone
I dont get it, is IRCC outland office working or not?
We have sent our doc package on the 10th of March, then on the 15th of March it was supposed to arrive in Sydney, Canada. But our postal tracker says its on the 41 day enroute...
I cannot find any phone numbers to call either :((

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi everyone
I dont get it, is IRCC outland office working or not?
We have sent our doc package on the 10th of March, then on the 15th of March it was supposed to arrive in Sydney, Canada. But our postal tracker says its on the 41 day enroute...
I cannot find any phone numbers to call either :((
You should contact the Canada Post or the Courier you used. Most people only had the application take 3-4 days to arrive.

Reactions: Garikson