+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Hopefully, I am happy they are moving (even though it seems to be super slow). I hope they stick to the order in which they received things otherwise I think thats super unfair.

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Hopefully, I am happy they are moving (even though it seems to be super slow). I hope they stick to the order in which they received things otherwise I think thats super unfair.
They should but it's never been that way different files opened at different times by different workers sadly but use to be about 2-3 weeks for most to get aor pre covid so wasn't as unfair

sukhoi2050

Mar 7, 2020
Everything is so confusing, we don't know who is lying , someone could be messing with the tracker. March 6, 2020 applicant here, No AOR. This really sucks, at this speed , everybody's applications are bound to take 2 to 3 years depending on CoronaVirus

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Everything is so confusing, we don't know who is lying , someone could be messing with the tracker. March 6, 2020 applicant here, No AOR. This really sucks, at this speed , everybody's applications are bound to take 2 to 3 years depending on CoronaVirus
Not really. Applicants from August, September are receiving PPR.
Those people who have received AOR in March are being honest. They have sent proof on whatsapp groups.

SHPAH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
How do they notify one for biometrics?
it should go to your email that you have a letter in your gckey account. when u open ur gckey account you will have a letter down in messages.

unless you have a representative then they will be getting the emails and letters.

desrtwanderer

Mar 10, 2017
Application got delivered on Mar 23, 2020. Still no AOR1 yet. Outland. :rolleyes:
I got a temp file number. Can I link through this in my CIC account?