+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Prapri2912

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
It’s a long story, I didn’t actually get my aor letter, however, I linked my account in ecas using my receipt number from the payment and a second time with visit visa trv. It ended up working and I got in. My account said in process and application recieved March 2nd. Then I contacted our lawyer who is our representative and told them. So they logged into their gckey portal and saw our account was there with application number. And then same night we got biometrics request. All this happened between August 16-18
How did u link your application with the payment receipt number

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
I can't believe all of this. Where is that Canada where we came and did hard work and paid our taxes and now they are ignoring us. I am damn sure all of these people wo are struggling here will never vote for Trudeau or his party because he made a immigration Minister and he has no tongue in his mouth to speak about that family reunion issue. People living without spouses for months for years and they had no pain for them. Everything almost open now schools are about to open medical staff is working almost every kind of business is open and f*****ing immigration is closed.. i am sorry about rude language i am just done with this process...

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
They made us mental patients always thinking about this ***** process can't focus on other things in life. They tortured us during this whole wait times and still there is no update. Canada went into Lockdown on March 13 and my spouse's file delivered on march 9th 2020 that means file should be on top of the row. But its clear that they did nothing if they started processing then why we are not getting AOR1 or any kind of reply from IRCC. They are just enjoying healthy salaries from govt and staying at home and having their coffees.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I urge everyone who is facing delays because IRCC keeps ignoring family reunification for outland applications, start posting your messages on the twitter tagging Trudeau and his immigration dumb minister Marco. Feel free to report their page and close their account. Time to teach the lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phalos

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
Have your guy heard about Roxham Rd? It is a free entry that still let people cross the border from US and seek asylum with Canada. There are 60 or more people crosing the border everyday as we speak. Google Roxham Rd.