Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I sent a enquiry to IRCC for CPC Sydney office to confirm if my application was received or not and got this email just now:

Regarding your case status enquiry, please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Please note our office is unable to confirm receipt of your application at this time.

Visit our website often to get the most up-to-date information on how the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, and citizenship and passport services:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.html

Sincerely,

KC

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

canada.ca/immigration

Last edited:

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
I sent a enquiry to IRCC for CPC CANADA office to confirm if my application was received or not and got this email just now:
I wouldn't worry. Probably just means that there's 3000+ applications sitting there, and it's in the pile somewhere. Same situation we're all in. It is what it is.....

Reactions: Kamboh99

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
I couriered my application form and all my supporting documents on March 26, 2020. It was delivered on March 30, 2020 as per Canada Post. No response from IRC as of now. Even contacted two of my MP's and they have responded that the IRC offices are closed because of Covid 19 and that only a few employees are working on emergency cases therefore we should expect everything to be delayed for now and will have to wait patiently.

mvl

Jul 14, 2020
I submitted my application by the end of February. They send me an email on March 15th to notice me that they have received my application on March 2nd, and started processing on March 14, the email was including a file number. After that, I don't get any updates.
For other March applicants who I have known, all of them haven't received any pieces of information to show their cases are under processing. And even a February applicant is in the same situation.

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I submitted my application by the end of February. They send me an email on March 15th to notice me that they have received my application on March 2nd, and started processing on March 14, the email was including a file number. After that, I don't get any updates.
For other March applicants who I have known, all of them haven't received any pieces of information to show their cases are under processing. And even a February applicant is in the same situation.
you’re actually well of than most people in this thread

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, what happens if we have a sponsorship the wife outside of Canada and comes with visit with TRV and stay canada having an sponsorship process outside? Does anyone have any opinion if it can be changed while in Canada with TRV?

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello, what happens if we have a sponsorship the wife outside of Canada and comes with visit with TRV and stay canada having an sponsorship process outside? Does anyone have any opinion if it can be changed while in Canada with TRV?
your outland sponsorship will keep being processed , a TRV is usually no more than 3 months , So most likely the departure of your wife will be well before the sponsorship is fully processed