+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello guys, my VO was Ottawa. But my CSQ from Quebec immigration was sent to New Delhi VO (spouse in India)

Is this normal? Does it change anything for me?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys, my VO was Ottawa. But my CSQ from Quebec immigration was sent to New Delhi VO (spouse in India)

Did you get a copy?

It should be okay that NDVO will get and attach to your file electronically, which VO Ottawa will see.

But: if you have a copy it may be useful to send via webform and indicate it should go to Ottawa. (At any rate it won't hurt)

If you didn't receive a copy, again, should still get attached, just may not be noticed as promptly. But probably not a big deal.

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017

I'm in same situation..CSQ is sent to ottawa but file is moved to NDVO. Did you get medical request ?

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Did you get a copy?

It should be okay that NDVO will get and attach to your file electronically, which VO Ottawa will see.

But: if you have a copy it may be useful to send via webform and indicate it should go to Ottawa. (At any rate it won't hurt)

If you didn't receive a copy, again, should still get attached, just may not be noticed as promptly. But probably not a big deal.
IRCC had asked me to upload CSQ (Thorough GIC account) for further progress of my application. I uploaded it via GIC account and no reply or confirmation yet. I received my physical copy of CSQ and a letter which said it has been forwarded to Delhi VO. I'm going to send the scan pdf copy too via web form just to make sure. Thanks mate!

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
I'm in same situation..CSQ is sent to ottawa but file is moved to NDVO. Did you get medical request ?
Hello,

Yes, it's weird. Idk why do they do it. I was happy file was at Ottawa because files moved faster there compared with NDVO.
And about medical, my spouse have already passed the medical since December 5. Waiting for DM as of today.

Reactions: devmtl

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,

Yes, it's weird. Idk why do they do it. I was happy file was at Ottawa because files moved faster there compared with NDVO.
And about medical, my spouse have already passed the medical since December 5. Waiting for DM as of today.
Initially my file was sent to Ottawa and on 3rd Dec it moved to Delhi. No idea what might be the reason to move

Reactions: kiranf

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
IRCC had asked me to upload CSQ (Thorough GIC account) for further progress of my application. I uploaded it via GIC account and no reply or confirmation yet. I received my physical copy of CSQ and a letter which said it has been forwarded to Delhi VO. I'm going to send the scan pdf copy too via web form just to make sure. Thanks mate!
Then probably nothing needed to do at all.

Reactions: kiranf

All593

Mar 1, 2021
which VO did your application go to?
you have to wait for the passport request next so you can submit your passport for stamping. that timeline will depend on your application's VO
so based off the emails I received it seems like my VO is CPC-Ottawa, NHQ

My initial few emails came from Sydney, NS

Reactions: vruank and rrss13

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello, my husband is from Australia. We have received pre arrival and decision made. Does anyone know if the process for passport request is different since he is from a visa exempt country?

Reactions: vruank

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, my husband is from Australia. We have received pre arrival and decision made. Does anyone know if the process for passport request is different since he is from a visa exempt country?
It is fairly similar save that they won't issue him a visa in the passport, and likely will just ask him to send a photocopy of passport (plus photos, etc). Passport request will have instructions.

akak121212

Nov 7, 2016
Well guys, it's been a pleasure. Just heard from IRCC that they have no record of our application and that we will have to reapply. Guess we'll gather our documents and hopefully submit it again (!) in November/December. Wish us luck! So all others without even a temp number at this stage - please call and send webforms to find out if they even have your application in their possession.

Thank you all for the insight, the encouragement, and the sharing and lightening of our burdens. I'll un-bookmark this thread now! Good luck to everyone.
well they found our application lying around somewhere in CPC-Sydney in February 2021 and have begun processing it. Good thing we re-used the same receipt for the 2nd application we sent in early February. Here's hoping they give us an AOR for the March 2020 application and don't send it back LOL. Also that there isn't a mixup with the o

Are we back in the March 2020 cohort? We'll find out!

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
well they found our application lying around somewhere in CPC-Sydney in February 2021 and have begun processing it. Good thing we re-used the same receipt for the 2nd application we sent in early February. Here's hoping they give us an AOR for the March 2020 application and don't send it back LOL. Also that there isn't a mixup with the o

Are we back in the March 2020 cohort? We'll find out!
How do you know they started processing your application?

akak121212

Nov 7, 2016
How do you know they started processing your application?
we were checking ECAS (for our 2021 application) and saw this one, then called IRCC who confirmed they found it and there's an officer working on it. got a temp number but who knows - they may yet return it. Returned our feb 2020 application so they've got form.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Which VO is your application at?

Mayatriz

Sep 22, 2019
May I know the updates? My file was returned as well. Submitted on May and file returned on February, Missing documents