+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Amitkanabar

Feb 25, 2021
Can someone please help. I am travelling to Vancouver on 3rd but till now unable to book the listed hotel as when I am calling from India, they are not responding. I have to book prior to board my flight else I will not be allowed.

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone please help. I am travelling to Vancouver on 3rd but till now unable to book the listed hotel as when I am calling from India, they are not responding. I have to book prior to board my flight else I will not be allowed.
Confirm with airlines. I've heard that not everyone can get hold of someone on line and official are aware of that.

If you cant book then they will take you to government quarantine facility.

And if everything is full you might get lucky and get to quarantine at home (depending on your arrangement)..check this link

All593

Mar 1, 2021
So I'm an outside applicant from US.
I am a nurse, so I hear my timeline was expedited slightly due to being a healthcare worker.

Sent application February 25, 2020
Application Received February 28, 2020
Medical Instructions sent September 28, 2020
Medical exam done October 7, 2020
Medical results received- no date
Processing Application October 22, 2020
Pre arrival letter November 11, 2020
Biometrics fee requested November 26, 2020
(Didn't realize biometrics needed to be done since from the US, I paid the biometrics fee right away but took a month+ to get the receipt to connect to my application. Also earliest biometrics appointment was two weeks out)
Biometrics instruction letter February 8, 2021
Biometrics completed February 25, 2021
Decision made today March 1, 2021

I would like to know what is next expected for me??? Very excited!!

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I am a nurse, so I hear my timeline was expedited slightly due to being a healthcare worker.

(Didn't realize biometrics needed to be done since from the US, I paid the biometrics fee right away but took a month+ to get the receipt to connect to my application. Also earliest biometrics appointment was two weeks out)

which VO did your application go to?
you have to wait for the passport request next so you can submit your passport for stamping. that timeline will depend on your application's VO

All593

Mar 1, 2021
which VO did your application go to?
you have to wait for the passport request next so you can submit your passport for stamping. that timeline will depend on your application's VO
I don't know the visa office? I plan to land near Toronto, ON.
I also mailed my application from inside Toronto, ON

Last edited:

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020

Who did you hear that from? I don’t think that’s an actual thing but I could be wrong. Congrats on the decision made!

All593

Mar 1, 2021
Who did you hear that from? I don’t think that’s an actual thing but I could be wrong. Congrats on the decision made!
Are you asking who I heard from about healthcare workers being expedited?: I did a pre-arrival program for nurses called the PASS program through the IRCC. It's called Center for Internationally Educated Nurses. I really don't think it was expedited since it's been a year, and expected time frame is a year anyway, but COVID I guess could have delayed it more.