singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I got appointment on 25 for bio metrics
Harmeet dhami how did you get that thing? As we did not get anything , they ONLY sent anSMS to wife and another letter with her details. However that letter again advising her to go to webform.>then her full biom details at the bottom etc.. Is that what they call Apptt.. letter with no date +time in it? WIth NO SUBJECT like "YOUR APPOINTMENT >>>>>>>>>>"

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision)
I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in (City, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to _____________.
Name of Person to submit an application or collect the decision on my behalf:

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Did anyone book an appointment for Delhi VAC? I am worried that the Delhi VAC might be super busy. Is it better to send a form for a less busy VAC such as Chandigarh, Jalandhar, etc.? I don't mind travelling. I just wanna get the appointment asap.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Did anyone book an appointment for Delhi VAC? I am worried that the Delhi VAC might be super busy. Is it better to send a form for a less busy VAC such as Chandigarh, Jalandhar, etc.? I don't mind travelling. I just wanna get the appointment asap.
Most people have gotten appointments for nov 25 and 26. The first week is for family class. I think you will get an appointment pretty fast!

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Howcome applicants from some countries are getting biometrics and pre arrival letters and others haven't heard anything from IRCC at all!