+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Got pre-arrivals invitation letter today, does that mean We should get PR email soon?
That's great, congrats!
We also got pre-arrival on Oct 21. Not Sure what to expect next as PA's biometrics is still pending due to closed VACs. So not sure what to expect when biometrics is still pending and pre-arrival has been issued.

Can you please share your timeline, if you don't mind? Also, where is PA from?

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Guys, on Tracking sheet someone's (usr1997) file got returned because of (Missing info in iMM5406), does anyone know what information was missing?

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I am March 19th applicant, I am seeing people from end of April are not getting AORs and SA. So far, I have heard nothing for IRCC. What exactly is going on? Are they following any order or how exactly are they issuing these AORs? I need some guidance and help.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I am March 19th applicant, I am seeing people from end of April are not getting AORs and SA. So far, I have heard nothing for IRCC. What exactly is going on? Are they following any order or how exactly are they issuing these AORs? I need some guidance and help.
Nope doesn’t look like they have an order they are following which is crazy. March applicants waiting and June is now getting aor - makes 0 sense

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Do you have a temp number?

dextriazar

Oct 20, 2020
I am March 16th - haven't gotten anything yet either.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I am March 16th - haven't gotten anything yet either.
ircc has been known to completely back burner some apps...totally skipping them, like you can be waiting patiently for 12 months only to find out your app was dropped in a pile of fresh apps, or worse could be just magically disappear, then you call them and they're like Ooops! we found your application and going to assign it to an officer....crap.
Ya gotta understand, to them, we are just numbers and statistics.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We do not have an MP. We are a Canadian/American Citizen and American citizen living in the US who will move to Canada with our dual citizen son after our application is processed. I'm not sure who to contact outside of just hoping someone will eventually start working on our app.
Choose an MP where you expect to settle or where you have family living.

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
R10 completeness check has been done. I was told by the agent. But no news about AOR, like seriously what is going on. I am getting pissed now. I want to apply for my spouse visit visa so I was hoping to attach AOR/SA letter to support my application. But nothing seems to be working now.