+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
My wife gave Biometrics for a TVR last year, she should be exempt from giving them now right?
Do they email you if your exempt? We have gotten SA, AOR and medical request but nothing about biometrics yet

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
My wife gave Biometrics for a TVR last year, she should be exempt from giving them now right?
Do they email you if your exempt? We have gotten SA, AOR and medical request but nothing about biometrics yet
I am on the same boat, But I recently got my biometrics fees back from IRCC.

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Congrats.
March 19th here, still no response from IRCC.

i want to call and ask but I am hesitant because i have already called them two times in past weeks.
I believe you are an exempt for biometrics, please check you payment card and make sure if you received any refund from IRCC. If not you can call them

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Generally how long is it taking nowadays to get file transfer mail after the sponsor approval.
We got SA on 23rd October 2020, but no information regarding file transfer yet.
Any information will be valuable

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
What options do I select to get through to an agent on the phone? I tried what I thought was the right selections and ended up getting kicked off because I don't have an application number to give them since I haven't received the AOR yet.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
What options do I select to get through to an agent on the phone? I tried what I thought was the right selections and ended up getting kicked off because I don't have an application number to give them since I haven't received the AOR yet.
2-1-0