+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

lucky1990

Nov 8, 2018
We were talking to each other so dont get upset. Those were jokes too so OK I'll try. And if U hate my posts simply IGNORE me , you won't see those :)
I don't know why new comers start educating seniors how to write here? Well as he said IGNORE singleman. But don't fool around with Singleman and his buddies. as they are alwayys right ..Most of us don't know meaning of a MOC hahahaa

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I don't know why new comers start educating seniors how to write here? Well as he said IGNORE singleman. But don't fool around with Singleman and his buddies. as they are alwayys right ..Most of us don't know meaning of a MOC hahahaa
No lucky I am not so expert but sheets happen as u know and posting a talk in another post again is NOT a f BIG deal or mistake treated here Anyways thanks all of you who care my hard work.

• Love
Reactions: lucky1990
Jul 18, 2017
Singleman \ Phalos, any idea why IRCC is not going in order when it comes to sending AORs? I am March 19th applicant and still have nothing but, people from 24th, etc are starting to receive it....?

Thanks

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Singleman \ Phalos, any idea why IRCC is not going in order when it comes to sending AORs? I am March 19th applicant and still have nothing but, people from 24th, etc are starting to receive it....?

Thanks
They never have gone in order, even before Covid. My husband was June 2019 and there were a lot of people who sent in their applications after us that received AOR before we did. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It’s not an indication of how fast a file will move. Despite our AOR coming later, we received our COPR before almost the whole June 2019 group did with a few couples that were even quicker than us.

Reactions: rrss13

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

Thanks
Here is the answer:_
5 Officers are given 5 files.
All files are of diff sizes.
All have diff matters e;g dependents or not.
1 guy takes time tries his level best to finish the file, other takes bit longer, next says ohh tomorrow I dont feel good, and guy like Phalos International says :)
who cares let em come in he okays the file in 1 hour.
I mean to say NOT all files R equal, NOT all checkers are equal same as not all Drs are equal, all plumbers, electricians they all take diff amount of time on the same JOB. Same thing is happening here
BUT NO DOUBT files R picked up in the seniority order as they were received

Reactions: AADindia

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Here is the answer:_
5 Officers are given 5 files.
All files are of diff sizes.
All have diff matters e;g dependents or not.
1 guy takes time tries his level best to finish the file, other takes bit longer, next says ohh tomorrow I dont feel good, and guy like Phalos International says :)
who cares let em come in he okays the file in 1 hour.
I mean to say NOT all files R equal, NOT all checkers are equal same as not all Drs are equal, all plumbers, electricians they all take diff amount of time on the same JOB. Same thing is happening here
BUT NO DOUBT files R picked up in the seniority order as they were received

• Haha
Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Some files are less complicated than the others, some are lighter in weight than the others so NEVER possible that all will get AOR1s in order

Reactions: rohitsagwal

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Some files are less complicated than the others, some are lighter in weight than the others so NEVER possible that all will get AOR1s in order
And just to add to that, like you said, every employee has different work habits and work at different paces. Plus, that one employee might be unlucky enough to get say 10 complicated cases all from Pakistan while his buddy in the corner has 10 easy cases from Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA with no dependants, first marriage, etc, etc. It’s all luck of the draw.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
And just to add to that, like you said, every employee has different work habits and work at different paces. Plus, that one employee might be unlucky enough to get say 10 complicated cases all from Pakistan while his buddy in the corner has 10 easy cases from Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA with no dependants, first marriage, etc, etc. It’s all luck of the draw.
U got that just 100% RIGHT :) As we can remember cases from New Zealand, Australia and few other countries few years ago took 5 to 7 months ( was written on the web under Processing times) And for few others time was written as 12 months even 15 months. But now thanks to IRCC who listened to Public and equalized processing time s, may it be thru work sharing programs like sending a file to Mississauga etc to finish it right here.

Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
IRCC said it's increased the number of people able to make decisions on spousal applications and hopes to process almost 50,000 applications by December.

Reactions: rohitsagwal

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Got biometrics invitation letter

Has anyone managed to get biometrics done inside Canada despite filing Outland? And will they call me? Have till January 20th to get it done

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
I wonder what the stall might be on my application! Comparatively non-complex - no kids, lots of evidence of common law cohabitation, PA from Ireland. March 12 was when our application was delivered/received by Sydney. The PA did come to Canada on a two-year IEC visa in 2015 and paid all his taxes, etc. I wonder if they can access previous information to assist on the screening through that and if that background research is what is taking time?