+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

mogly

Star Member
May 10, 2012
vancouver
Doc's Request.
24-03-2020
Did you received email yet? my online application tracker shows oath on Jan 18,2022 Calgary office but no email with details of oath yet
You must have got it, did you check your spam folder ? however in this is the case I have seen in the blog, ppl do call and get the updates from customer support. 1-888-242-2100 . Worth a Try.

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
Hello Happy New Year to Every One.

I applied for Citizenship on 9th, March 2020 and finally participated in Oath Ceremony on 14th December, 2021. I haven't received the Citizenship Certificate Yet. Has any one who took oath around 2nd week of December, 2021 has received the Certificate in Toronto region?

n2m5

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello admin,

The status on the old tracker has changed to Decision Made, not too sure about the date of the update. In the new tracker, only background (Apr 23, 2021) and Citizenship test (Sep 28, 2021) have been updated to complete.

VictorCA

Oct 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!
Hello Happy New Year to Every One.

I applied for Citizenship on 9th, March 2020 and finally participated in Oath Ceremony on 14th December, 2021. I haven't received the Citizenship Certificate Yet. Has any one who took oath around 2nd week of December, 2021 has received the Certificate in Toronto region?
I'm in the same situation as you. My oath was also on the 14th and I haven't received the certificate. It baffles me that they can't be digital in this day and age. I already rescheduled my Christmas trip for my birthday (Jan 13), but now I'm not sure I'll even be able to make that...
When will this damn waiting game be over? :(

• Sad
Reactions: abhowmik

Strawberry91

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
I'm in the same situation as you. My oath was also on the 14th and I haven't received the certificate. It baffles me that they can't be digital in this day and age. I already rescheduled my Christmas trip for my birthday (Jan 13), but now I'm not sure I'll even be able to make that...
Seriously you had a flight and wanted your certificate urgently and it is almost 3 weeks but no certificate. I have no words left to say anymore! I hope you get it ASAP and done with them FOREVER! I have my oath scheduled on the January 4th and planning to fly the Feb 20th. I have more than enough time but I feel like nothing is certain. Did you show them your tickets as well during the oath and after when you send your oath form? Seriously isn’t there a pick up option or I wanna pay for the express delivery I’m beyond tired of these reckless people!

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
They instructed to destroy the PR Cards and now they are making delay to send Certificates. Officially as per the mail send before Oath Ceremony, applicants have to wait 6 weeks before raising any queries for not receiving the Certificates, this is insane.

• Sad
Reactions: VictorCA

VictorCA

Oct 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!
Seriously you had a flight and wanted your certificate urgently and it is almost 3 weeks but no certificate. I have no words left to say anymore! I hope you get it ASAP and done with them FOREVER! I have my oath scheduled on the January 4th and planning to fly the Feb 20th. I have more than enough time but I feel like nothing is certain. Did you show them your tickets as well during the oath and after when you send your oath form? Seriously isn’t there a pick up option or I wanna pay for the express delivery I’m beyond tired of these reckless people!
Yes, I told two officers during the oath and sent proof of my travel when I sent the signed form. Hopefully it's not as slow for you. I suspect the holidays got in the way of my process, but things *should* be back to normal at IRCC as of Tuesday. And yes, they really need to look into pick-up, paid urgent option, or just digital. It's 2022, why are we still mailing things? So frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: Strawberry91

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Yes, I told two officers during the oath and sent proof of my travel when I sent the signed form. Hopefully it's not as slow for you. I suspect the holidays got in the way of my process, but things *should* be back to normal at IRCC as of Tuesday. And yes, they really need to look into pick-up, paid urgent option, or just digital. It's 2022, why are we still mailing things? So frustrating.
I hope so but i don't expect much activities this week as many would be recovering from holiday season.

• Sad

n2m5

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello Admin,

There is an update
Language skills, Physical presence, Prohibitions - Completed - Dec 31st 2021 (but updated on the tracker site on 3rd Jan 2022)
Citizenship ceremony - hasn't been started, yet.

Reactions: dlee_ca

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got my oath date. Here is my timeline

Applied: March 2020
Online Test completed: August 2021
DM: October 2021
Oath Email received: December 29, 2021
Oath Date: Jan 5th 2022
can you please share whats your processing office and what was the exact date of DM? I cant find you on the tracker

yva

Mar 12, 2013
Duncan, BC
Category........
CEC
Long over due, but got my Citizenship! Kindly update my status in the spreadsheet :)
Good luck to those still waiting! :)

Sept 23: Physical presence updated & Language skills updated
Oct 29: Citizenship oath updated
Nov 18: Citizenship Oath taking
Nov 30: Received Citizenship certificate

• Love

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
My online tracker shows being scheduled for oath ceremony on the 18 of Jan 2022. However we haven’t received the oath ceremony details yet. what should I do? its been a week I am waiting for email
I am in the same situation. Did you receive anything since? There is nothing on my spam folder. I will try calling 1-888-242-2100 as well.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hello everyone,

quick question, my wife received an asking email asking her to complete the online Citizen ship test within 20 days. Can this test be completed anytime of the day within these 2 days? do just click on the link, input your details and begin the test?