08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!
I am not sure will admin update the status? I just want to add more

On the citizenship track tool, I am scheduled for citizenship oath on Jan 20, 2022

please update on your tracker. Thank you

Question: I am still outside of Canada, can I take the Oath? and I heard that during the oath I have to cut my PR card, because I am outside Canada right now, wondering when I cut my PR card, how can I come back Canada tho :rolleyes:
Congrats!! The officer will ask you at the very beginning if you are in Canada. Your oath letter should have a way for you to contact them if you are outside of Canada. I don't think you can take the oath abroad, though, and I'm pretty sure they only send certificates within Canada. I would contact them and see what options you have. You may need to reschedule, but I'm not too sure if they can make any exceptions or not.

Reactions: mintmint

Luvit

Sep 2, 2021
Hey guys, it looks like the spreadsheet is not updated. 2 persons got DM ( smgn and jeromeeric ) and nothing happened. Where's admin ?

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Congrats!! The officer will ask you at the very beginning if you are in Canada. Your oath letter should have a way for you to contact them if you are outside of Canada. I don't think you can take the oath abroad, though, and I'm pretty sure they only send certificates within Canada. I would contact them and see what options you have. You may need to reschedule, but I'm not too sure if they can make any exceptions or not.
thank you, I will wait for my letter then ask them about this, literally they knew I am outside Canada. Hopefully they can suggest a better way rather than coming back to Canada, I still not finish my business overseas yet :confused:

Ab8285

Dec 22, 2021
Hi everyone our online tracker shows us being scheduled for oath ceremony on the 4 of Jan 2022. However we haven’t received the oath ceremony details yet. Have submitted a web form a week back but the response we received is that they can’t respond due to Afghan crisis. My question is is there another way to contact IRCC to find out ceremony details. Thank you in advance

Strawberry91

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi everyone our online tracker shows us being scheduled for oath ceremony on the 4 of Jan 2022. However we haven’t received the oath ceremony details yet. Have submitted a web form a week back but the response we received is that they can’t respond due to Afghan crisis. My question is is there another way to contact IRCC to find out ceremony details. Thank you in advance
Oh my oath is 4th of January too. Which office?

VictorCA

Oct 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
Hi all, my application finally moved to Complete today! I'll report back when I receive the certificate.

TheEyeMan

Aug 7, 2021
Hi all, we had our citizenship ceremony on November 23. We are still awaiting the citizenship certificate. Our office is Scarborough. It's been a little over 4 weeks. Should we wait a bit longer? Should we contact them? We did not request expedited handling. Anyone else who attended the same ceremony and still waiting? Also, the address on file is of our immigration lawyer. Thanks!

Munt_007

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Finally Wait is over! I got Oath invitation

Citizenship
Location: Calgary | App Type: Individual | App Delivered: 11-March-2020 | AOR: 21-October-2020 | Test Invite: July 12 | Oath Date: January 18, 2022
Is the oath is online or physically? Thanks.

VictorCA

Oct 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
Hi all, we had our citizenship ceremony on November 23. We are still awaiting the citizenship certificate. Our office is Scarborough. It's been a little over 4 weeks. Should we wait a bit longer? Should we contact them? We did not request expedited handling. Anyone else who attended the same ceremony and still waiting? Also, the address on file is of our immigration lawyer. Thanks!
The waiting game just doesn't end, eh? :( How long after your oath did your tracker change to Complete? Just curious about what timelines look like after the oath, since the spreadsheet doesn't show that.

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
When was your test done and got decision made ? Can u pls share your timeline ?