+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi. My application is also stuck with EM5578. Officer requested remedical in May 2021, I passed in June 2021 and nothing since then.
AOR is October 2020
As per his note I passed the criminality and security yet there is no movement!!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hey Congratulations!
I have same status, as criminality in progress and security not started
did you receive portal email first or directly ecopr?
Thanks! Here is what happened:
  1. On January 24th I received the "Ready for Visa" email. I notified immediately that I was already in Canada
  2. On February 24th I received a first email asking to confirm that I was in Canada and when I entered the country (and other details)
  3. On February 25th I received another email stating that they created an account on the PR confirmation portal. In the portal I uploaded address and photo
  4. On March 1st I received eCoPR, to be downloaded from PR confirmation portal
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Olaoluadefemi

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
  1. On January 24th I received the "Ready for Visa" email. I notified immediately that I was already in Canada
  2. On February 24th I received a first email asking to confirm that I was in Canada and when I entered the country (and other details)
  3. On February 25th I received another email stating that they created an account on the PR confirmation portal. In the portal I uploaded address and photo
Hope this helps.
hey that helps alott . thank you so much!

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hope this helps.
so your background check was in progress when they sent you the ready for visa

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
so your background check was in progress when they sent you the ready for visa
As status on the portal yes, but there it was "in progress" until this morning: I think it is just not updated. The only way to know for sure would be to order GCMS notes now, but I am not really thinking of doing it...

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone .. my medical was extended till April 28th 2022 however, 2 days ago (Feb 28th 2022), I got a remedical request.. is this a good sign? Surprised Remedicals are being asked despite current medicals not expired.

Also, coincidentally, I proactively did upfront medicals 6 days ago (Feb 23rd 2022) and mailed ircc the emedical form..but now I have a remedical request with a different IME number .. is there a way to link these two IMEs .. or I should do another remedical based on what’s IRCC sent .. Your opinions are appreciated .. @legalfalcon your advise is also needed. Thanks

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hello everyone .. my medical was extended till April 28th 2022 however, 2 days ago (Feb 28th 2022), I got a remedical request.. is this a good sign? Surprised Remedicals are being asked despite current medicals not expired.

Also, coincidentally, I proactively did upfront medicals 6 days ago (Feb 23rd 2022) and mailed ircc the emedical form..but now I have a remedical request with a different IME number .. is there a way to link these two IMEs .. or I should do another remedical based on what’s IRCC sent .. Your opinions are appreciated .. @legalfalcon your advise is also needed. Thanks
I am in the same situation. I have asked the hospital to link my medical UMI number to the IME number received from IRCC. They confirmed that they would be sending a confirmation mail to the IRCC Delhi immigration office that the UMI number and the IME is one and the same person and have completed the medical thereby to link to our profile.

This was updated on Monday so I am still waiting for the change in medical status

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
I am in the same situation. I have asked the hospital to link my medical UMI number to the IME number received from IRCC. They confirmed that they would be sending a confirmation mail to the IRCC Delhi immigration office that the UMI number and the IME is one and the same person and have completed the medical thereby to link to our profile.

This was updated on Monday so I am still waiting for the change in medical status
thanks for the feedback @tanyajames. I also called my hospital and they said they would do the same by sending a mail to ircc Delhi .. however, just to ask ..
1. on your cic profile, does it still state that “your action is required”… or does it now state that “we are processing your medical”.
2. Was your Remedicals requested prior to the expiry of your current medicals?.. just to know if this is the new trend

thanks

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I am aor March, asked for adr in January 2021 and medical extended in September 2021. I have applied for a master at university. I have received the admission letter. Is it legal for fws candidates to start studying and not working when they arrive in Canada?

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
thanks for the feedback @tanyajames. I also called my hospital and they said they would do the same by sending a mail to ircc Delhi .. however, just to ask ..
1. on your cic profile, does it still state that “your action is required”… or does it now state that “we are processing your medical”.
2. Was your Remedicals requested prior to the expiry of your current medicals?.. just to know if this is the new trend

thanks
Just an update to this .. got my medicals linked few mins ago and it appears as “medicals passed” on my profile @tanyajames

Reactions: farazsattar

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hi everyone- I got another adr today for schedule A and police clearance certificate - However, I noticed that on the place holder it states Replacement overdue, even though I just got it today and have 30 days to provide the documents .. please advise if this is normal. Thanks

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020
Received 2 ADRs Back-to-Back. Feb first week - Schedule A - Submitted within 2 days. BGS changed to "We are processing you application. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Last week, ADR for PCC- Submitted within 2 days. Meanwhile there was an update in application (no email but saw there was an update when I logged in-GU??), wherein the BG message changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". Hoping for some good news (most positive that I have been since probably the past 1.5 years) and frustrated at the same time.. :-(