+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
Hi Everyone!
Thanks to Almighty I have received Visa and COPR
My AOR is 7th March 2020 FSW O
No update till December 2021 in which I was asked for re-medicals.
Request to submit passport was received in start of February.

Reactions: Rkb94

prashantk21

Jan 28, 2020
AOR March 5th, BIL March 16th, Medical March 11th, FSW-outland

COR Australia (I was living in Singapore when applied, but moved to Australia six months ago and informed IRCC through webform)

no re-med or adr, still showing don't need medical test.

I requested GCMS notes back on 22nd Sep, 2021, but still haven't received anything. It's officially 5 months. I reapplied in Feb, and still waiting them to release GCMS. Any suggestions?@legalfalcon
I tried to call IRCC overseas, but declined to be transferred to agent.

Also raised a webform last week to double check if they updated my address correctly. No response atm
On exactly the same boat, applied twice for gcms over a span of 6 months, but didn't get any of them

veiron4545

Feb 25, 2022
FSW O (india)
AOR 20th March 2020

Recently Received ADR asking to provide "updated evidence of funds and 6 months bank statement".

The funds were a gift deed from my father. Do I need to attach an updated affidavit(gift deed) again? Or only bank letter and statement would be sufficient? I have maintained the funds since my AOR.

Reply would be greatly appreciated.

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello All,

Question to my friends staying in US who sent their passports after PPR.

1. I believe we do not have to send passport of our new born kid with US passport .. is that correct?
2. Do we have to send passport for both of us in same or separate envelope?
3. Is there any processing? Do we need to send a money order along with passports? if yes, do we have include this for our kid as well or just for two of us holding Indian passport

Thanks in advance!

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
FSW O (india)
AOR 20th March 2020

Recently Received ADR asking to provide "updated evidence of funds and 6 months bank statement".

The funds were a gift deed from my father. Do I need to attach an updated affidavit(gift deed) again? Or only bank letter and statement would be sufficient? I have maintained the funds since my AOR.

Reply would be greatly appreciated.
You don’t need to provide an updated affidavit, just upload the old one along with other documents and you will be safe. It’s really good that you didn’t touch the money throughout this waiting period

Reactions: veiron4545

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Photograph in United States

Where do you get you pictured clicked in the US as per Canadian specifications. I checked with Walgreens and CVS but they provide only 2*2 size. Any lead please

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,

I have done upfront remedical exam on January 22nd for myself and 2 dependents as it going to expire in March and in addition we had to add our newborn and completed the upfront medical. Hence we completed Everything together. Today we have received a request for remedicals as the done was not updated and IME number is different. We have also raised a Webform and set the acknowledgement letter earlier. Could someone please guide how to proceed further.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Photograph in United States

Where do you get you pictured clicked in the US as per Canadian specifications. I checked with Walgreens and CVS but they provide only 2*2 size. Any lead please
You need to check for professional photographers in you area and make sure they are familiar with the process. CVS, Walgreens and similar will not do it (even if they sometimes say so...).

sim_reet

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

I have done upfront remedical exam on January 22nd for myself and 2 dependents as it going to expire in March and in addition we had to add our newborn and completed the upfront medical. Hence we completed Everything together. Today we have received a request for remedicals as the done was not updated and IME number is different. We have also raised a Webform and set the acknowledgement letter earlier. Could someone please guide how to proceed further.
You can ask the hospital to link your remedical request with the upfront medicals you did
If that's possible

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Last week Mar 2020 Aor [outland] ottawa office - anyone ? any movement ?

I see here 20th March 2020 receiving ADR ... anything after this date ? pl post

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
You can ask the hospital to link your remedical request with the upfront medicals you did
If that's possible
Ok thanks will check however since it's been more than a month I'm not sure if they would do it.

Any guess How long does it take for the new IME number to get updated

PrivateComstock

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Ok thanks will check however since it's been more than a month I'm not sure if they would do it.

Any guess How long does it take for the new IME number to get updated
I am in the same situation as you. Did an upfront medical in January. Got re-medical request in February.
I have raised a webform and asked the clinic to link the two IMEs and send IRCC.

So far, no update in my application.