+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Had an update

"Review of medical results - November 24, 2021:You passed the medical exam."

OUTLAND - AOR March 7, 2020.
Hi- Thats good news. Hopefully PPR follows soon.

Do you mind sharing if your medicals were extended or if you needed to do your medicals again?

I just got a ghost update on my account, and really hoping its a positive sign. My AOR is 17th March, so was looking to go ahead and do my medicals again without waiting for the re-medicals request.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021

Do you mind sharing if your medicals were extended or if you needed to do your medicals again?

I just got a ghost update on my account, and really hoping its a positive sign. My AOR is 17th March, so was looking to go ahead and do my medicals again without waiting for the re-medicals request.
If you’ve waited so long for the medicals, i’d really suggest you wait for the remedical request from ircc.. coz upfront medicals don’t get uploaded into your file easily

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
:
I have receive an email say
please confirm your present address as a procedures for obtaining your confirmation of permanent residence differs depending whether you are in canada or outside.
Outland PNP ontario
AOR march 2020
Biometric pass july 2020
Medical pass may 2021
What does this email means ????
Does it mean am approved and get the COPR visa on passport

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
If you’ve waited so long for the medicals, i’d really suggest you wait for the remedical request from ircc.. coz upfront medicals don’t get uploaded into your file easily
Oh okay. I dint know this. Thank you for the input. Appreciate it..

syed1992

Aug 21, 2019

It just got extended. INSHALLAH, I pray for everyone to receive the PR good news soon.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020

What is your latest status? Is your security completed? Are you PNP-Outland? and your COR?
I am also march 2020 AOR PNP-Ontraio-outland . Did my bio in Feb 2021. I did my upfront medical in October 18 and it was updated in 4 days online. I wouldn't recommend it to you now because if you did medicals upfront and at the same time you get re-med request, It can be a messy situation.
I don't think my application moved forward because of upfront. Only my medical was passed. My security was still not started last time checked in November. so basically they will what they want to do. We cant change the pace of processing in any manner.

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
What is your latest status? Is your security completed? Are you PNP-Outland? and your COR?
I am also march 2020 AOR PNP-Ontraio-outland . Did my bio in Feb 2021. I did my upfront medical in October 18 and it was updated in 4 days online. I wouldn't recommend it to you now because if you did medicals upfront and at the same time you get re-med request, It can be a messy situation.
I don't think my application moved forward because of upfront. Only my medical was passed. My security was still not started last time checked in November. so basically they will what they want to do. We cant change the pace of processing in any manner.
I've dont have GCMS notes, so not 100% sure what my status is. But when i raised a webforum back in July, they said my security verification is valid, background verification is valid and application meets eligibility requirements. Not sure if this means the application is approved or if there is something else pending.

My AOR is 17th March 2020, FSW-O

Did you get a re-medicals request in Oct or you did it proactively yourself?

Yeah, now that there is a ghost update, I'm thinking of just holding on to see if there is any update on the profile and not complicate things. I'll give it a few weeks or so.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Central intake office is sleeping i think, anyone else has secondary office as CIO and primary as cpc ottawa and still waiting ?

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I've dont have GCMS notes, so not 100% sure what my status is. But when i raised a webforum back in July, they said my security verification is valid, background verification is valid and application meets eligibility requirements. Not sure if this means the application is approved or if there is something else pending.

My AOR is 17th March 2020, FSW-O

Did you get a re-medicals request in Oct or you did it proactively yourself?

Yeah, now that there is a ghost update, I'm thinking of just holding on to see if there is any update on the profile and not complicate things. I'll give it a few weeks or so.
I did a upfront medical. I didn't wait for a re-medical request.
I think your security is completed as well. Wait for it. You may get your PPR/Re-med request soon.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Central intake office is sleeping i think, anyone else has secondary office as CIO and primary as cpc ottawa and still waiting ?
CIO was the office with most backlog last year. They were a little bit active recently but since last week, they went back to their usual slumber.
My primary is CIO and secondary is CPC. I am PNP-Outland

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015