+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
There is finally an update in profile for the first time in 16 months.

Review of medical results - November 13, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

earlier it was May 7, 2020

How long does it usually take to get Passport request after this?
In my case it took 2 months. But you may get it earlier.

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
There is finally an update in profile for the first time in 16 months.

Review of medical results - November 13, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

earlier it was May 7, 2020

How long does it usually take to get Passport request after this?
I got the same message in June and am still waiting.

Reactions: Twee

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I got the same message in June and am still waiting.
in his case everything is passed so I guess it would take him one or two month to get approved. For me, nothing passed so the same message like that is in my gckey account on Oct 13 but I think it does not change anything for me. What are your status of eligibility and other thing.

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
in his case everything is passed so I guess it would take him one or two month to get approved. For me, nothing passed so the same message like that is in my gckey account on Oct 13 but I think it does not change anything for me. What are your status of eligibility and other thing.
I'm not sure, I haven't ordered my GMCS notes. In my profile it says eligibility is still being assessed. I did notice my medicals were extended exactly one year after I got my biometrics done. Good luck

Reactions: Twee

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
Our medicals were extended on the portal July 31, 2021. Our MP's office contacted IRCC for an update and they responded that it's in process.
Must be stuck on criminality...feels like an excessive amount of time!

CEC Inland AOR March 2020

Jitz1234

Sep 13, 2021
Our medicals were extended on the portal July 31, 2021. Our MP's office contacted IRCC for an update and they responded that it's in process.
Must be stuck on criminality...feels like an excessive amount of time!

CEC Inland AOR March 2020
Same boat. Exactly same timeline buddy. When did you get the COPR ?

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I got an email today from IRCC stating that my medicals were expiring on Jan 19, 2022 so they gave us an option if we want the copr with a validity until Jan 19th 2022 and if can land in that time frame or wait for medicals extension. I said i will go with the second option. Our medicals were already extended once in Jan 2021. So does this mean we have to go in for another medical exam? COR - USA, FSW O, Ready for Visa email received on Oct 15th and sent passports last week

jimmyphilip0608

Jun 8, 2021
I got one just now. My upfront medicals passed three weeks ago on October 22.
What is your latest status?
Hi , I have same time line as you( ONIP, March 11, India), Just for my understanding. Did you do a remedial with out requesting or was there a request from IRCC or your medical as extended by IRCC?