+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys, I really do not know what is the issue with March AORs applicants as I have seen couple of mates who have AR in August got their MR 10 days back! While us still waiting. It is really ridiculous!!

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hi guys, I really do not know what is the issue with March AORs applicants as I have seen couple of mates who have AR in August got their MR 10 days back! While us still waiting. It is really ridiculous!!
Its making me nervous day by day. No ghost updates no re-med request. really frustrating. I don't know what order they are processing.

Have you received ghost update?

jimmyphilip0608

Jun 8, 2021
Its making me nervous day by day. No ghost updates no re-med request. really frustrating. I don't know what order they are processing.

Have you received ghost update?
I have same timeline as you, AOR March 11 2020, ONIP. Biometrics in feb2021, no updates for me as well

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
I really hope and pray that IRCC considers giving Canadian citizenship to all inland applicants whose PR applications are long over due.. especially if the PR application spills into next year. Given that the average processing time for the PR is 6 months or even less for a couple of lucky ones, it implies that all March 2020 applicants should have gotten their PR in September 2020 and would be due for applying for citizenship by September 2022 (For those of us that have been in Canada for at least two years under temporary residence status and haven’t travelled since after our expected due date of September 2020). I think that’s a fair thing to do, afterall they were able to give preference to recent graduates from Canadian institutions who didn’t have to fulfil all the usual requirements for PR.
Wow!! Agreed! That’s my primary concern!
Yes!!!

this is so unfair! If there was a way to show this to everybody.

We have been forgotten.

If only we had applied later, we would not be in this situation.

I have tons of friends that only because they applied 4 months later, they escaped this weird black whole, getting their PR cards within anything from 5 to 9 months…

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
I have same timeline as you, AOR March 11 2020, ONIP. Biometrics in feb2021, no updates for me as well
The fact that is completely out of order is terrifying.

this could take 5 years we simply do not know!
And everyone starting now the process is getting through within 5 months.

what have happened with that timeframe bucket?!

I’ve sent my MP a letter talking about this…

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi ,I got passport request and have 30 days to submit it. After that how many days will I have to goto Canada.
FSW Outland / March 2020 AOR/ OINP

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hello guys, please allow me to celebrate alongside you all with turning 100% timeline without even receiving the MR. cheers

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I would appreciate your reply..!

I have applied for BoWP and the letter that I received from IRCC reads, 'You can keep working for the same employer under similar conditions until 30th Dec 2021 OR until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first'.

I want to know what happens if a decision on my PR and BoWP is not taken by 30th Dec 2021 ? Do I have to apply for BoWP again ?

Reactions: Saradeen+

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I would appreciate your reply..!

I have applied for BoWP and the letter that I received from IRCC reads, 'You can keep working for the same employer under similar conditions until 30th Dec 2021 OR until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first'.

I want to know what happens if a decision on my PR and BoWP is not taken by 30th Dec 2021 ? Do I have to apply for BoWP again ?
You will be working under the implied status. I got the same when applied for min way back in July 2021. My work visa was approved on October for 2y until 2023. So you should be OK. Be patient and waite i guess. Good luck.