+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hi guys, I am an outlander March 4th AOR. I did not get the MR up until now, who is here also did not get the MR?
I am also AOR March 2020. No Re-medical request. Didn't order GCMS to know what the status is recently. Last GCMS notes was ordered in Oct 2020 with eligibility passed. Kind of confused. Should I do re-medical or not.

Reactions: Ahmad KH

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
I am also AOR March 2020. No Re-medical request. Didn't order GCMS to know what the status is recently. Last GCMS notes was ordered in Oct 2020 with eligibility passed. Kind of confused. Should I do re-medical or not.
Same to me last GCMS security not started and info sharing in progress. I have ordered a new one few days back but I guess I will get it back by December or Jan 2022. I am a bit optimistic to have MR throughout this month. Let us see

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My medicals was extended in GCMS notes in April 2021 and was just updated to reflect on my profile on Oct 7 .... is this a positive sign of PPR? Does that mean an officer has reviewed my file? @legalfalcon

AOR March 2nd 2020
Meds have to be valid when you apply and also when you land as a PR. Any update is a good positive step.

rkrees

May 10, 2021
Thanks for your feedback @legalfalcon
@legalfalcon Does that mean we are likely to need to redo our medicals? They have just expired, about a week ago. All stages of our application were passed in the summer, just waiting for a final decision. We're PNP Outland. I really don't want any more delays and a remedial is another £800. Will IRCC request another medical before they approve? Thanks

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
I just received my GCMS notes. I am really confused about the following:

My application start date is 25/01/2020
Updated Date is 26/10/2020

Does this mean that no one has worked on my application after 26-10-2020?

In the assessment area, it shows that My eligibility, Criminality, Info Sharing, and Medical are either passed or complete, and the Final is approved. But when I searched the whole document there was no mention of Extension in medical. Does this mean that this status is old and does not reflect the actual situation and my medical has yet to be extended or redone despite expiring in Feb of 2021?

Likewise, there was no mention of security details or validity. Therefore, for how long is security usually valid?

Furthermore, in the item requested tab they have mentioned that they have requested item "Kit, Application forms" with a due date of 2020-09-17, But the status is marked as "Not Started". What are these forms?

@legalfalcon Your help will be much appreciated

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I just received my GCMS notes. I am really confused about the following:

My application start date is 25/01/2020
Updated Date is 26/10/2020

Does this mean that no one has worked on my application after 26-10-2020?

In the assessment area, it shows that My eligibility, Criminality, Info Sharing, and Medical are either passed or complete, and the Final is approved. But when I searched the whole document there was no mention of Extension in medical. Does this mean that this status is old and does not reflect the actual situation and my medical has yet to be extended or redone despite expiring in Feb of 2021?

Likewise, there was no mention of security details or validity. Therefore, for how long is security usually valid?

Furthermore, in the item requested tab they have mentioned that they have requested item "Kit, Application forms" with a due date of 2020-09-17, But the status is marked as "Not Started". What are these forms?

@legalfalcon Your help will be much appreciated
Similar status for me as well. Security is still not done. Neither a re-med request nor an extension.
Are you COR India and did you complete your biometrics post March 2021?
I did my Biometrics on Feb 26 2021. There were some GU post that. But still when I checked with a webform request. There was no change in my status.

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
Similar status for me as well. Security is still not done. Neither a re-med request nor an extension.
Are you COR India and did you complete your biometrics post March 2021?
I did my Biometrics on Feb 26 2021. There were some GU post that. But still when I checked with a webform request. There was no change in my status.
My AOR was on 1st March of 2020 and biometrics on 8th. According to my GCMS notes, I was issued COPR on 10th September 2020, but it was never printed and thus I was never made aware of it. I am really disappointed and disheartned to see that for the past whole year. Nobody worked on my application.

Well, everything happens for a reason, I cannot put my life on hold for another year. I am going to forget about this whole Canadian Immigration fiasco, and enjoy my life. Maybe move to UAE or try to get a work visa from UK or EU.

As for IRCC, I believe stating 2024 as the year we might get our PPRs might be an understatement.

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
My AOR was on 1st March of 2020 and biometrics on 8th. According to my GCMS notes, I was issued COPR on 10th September 2020, but it was never printed and thus I was never made aware of it. I am really disappointed and disheartned to see that for the past whole year. Nobody worked on my application.

Well, everything happens for a reason, I cannot put my life on hold for another year. I am going to forget about this whole Canadian Immigration fiasco, and enjoy my life. Maybe move to UAE or try to get a work visa from UK or EU.

As for IRCC, I believe stating 2024 as the year we might get our PPRs might be an understatement.
My CoPR was "issued" on the same day according to GCMS. I'm using quotes because the status is "not started". No news ever since. They didn't even bother processing the webforms I sent to notify them of my change of CoR. I called 2 months after I sent the webforms and they had not changed my CoR. It's a disgrace. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they transferred my application to Manila, my former secondary office.

If it were not for my significant other, I would have forgotten about Canada a long time ago.

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
Our medicals were extended on the portal July 31, 2021 You passed the medical exam (originally passed in May 2020). But still no further updates :(:( :( Waiting for second bridging work permit to be processed. Received GCMS notes but very little info.

CEC Inland AOR March 2020 + dependent
So painfully slow

Last edited: