Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Can you please tell me what is the maximum time takes to pass Criminality like 1 year, 2 years, etc. I am CEC inland and Criminality is still in progress. March 2020 AOR.
Criminality is a fairly quick process unless you have a prior criminal charge. Criminality is based on the PCCs you submit and the biometrics you provide. PCCs are evaluated early in the process with R10 where as the biometrics are processed by the RCMP and the results sent to IRCC. The latter takes time and in some cases even when the results are in, they may not have been updated. Also, for CEC inland applicants is is not unusual for the criminality to be pending right until the end.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Reactions: lko

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Criminality is a fairly quick process unless you have a prior criminal charge. Criminality is based on the PCCs you submit and the biometrics you provide. PCCs are evaluated early in the process with R10 where as the biometrics are processed by the RCMP and the results sent to IRCC. The latter takes time and in some cases even when the results are in, they may not have been updated. Also, for CEC inland applicants is is not unusual for the criminality to be pending right until the end.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html
@legalfalcon I am Outland-FSW with completed Criminality/Biometrics but in-progress Information Sharing. Is this unusual?

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
Our medicals were updated on the portal, re-passed July 31 2021 (had been told that they were extended April 20 but no updates on the portal).

So glad to finally see an update...at least someone has looked at our application! Hopefully we get some progress soon, it has been difficult waiting and seeing our friends with the same applications in 2021 approved in 4 months!

CEC inland + dependent
AOR March 25, 2020
Biometrics Dec 2, 2020

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Has anyone notified IRCC of a change of country of residence recently?
I notified them 20 days ago via webform and haven't heard from them yet. Not even an auto-reply.
I wonder if this is normal.
I changed my address already once in April, and also notified them via webform, but I noticed that it was not reflected in the GCMS notes that I received in June.

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
I added my newborn son via web form on March 15th, and so far I haven’t even seen him added in myCIC account...
Changing residence addresses in my experience has been easier to get updated via telephone. Call IRCC and get this sorted out....

Has anyone notified IRCC of a change of country of residence recently?
I notified them 20 days ago via webform and haven't heard from them yet. Not even an auto-reply.
I wonder if this is normal.
I changed my address already once in April, and also notified them via webform, but I noticed that it was not reflected in the GCMS notes that I received in June.

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
I added my newborn son via web form on March 15th, and so far I haven’t even seen him added in myCIC account...
Changing residence addresses in my experience has been easier to get updated via telephone. Call IRCC and get this sorted out....
Thank you, I will give it a try.
I couldn't reach IRCC by calling them from my previous location. I hope it will work better from where I live now.

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
I received an invitation to fill up a survey earlier today. It was around the impact of Covid on immigration etc. I know i might be hoping against hope here, but does getting selected for this survey mean anything in terms of where my application is?
Im a FSW-O applicant.

Gomze

Jul 18, 2021
I received an invitation to fill up a survey earlier today. It was around the impact of Covid on immigration etc. I know i might be hoping against hope here, but does getting selected for this survey mean anything in terms of where my application is?
Im a FSW-O applicant.
I don't think so.

Spiritofgod

Feb 8, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Im a FSW-O applicant.
I have also received this, but I don't think it has any implication to our application.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Im a FSW-O applicant.
Its has been sent to just a random group of people..

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Im a FSW-O applicant.
It is just like asking a hungry person waiting for food the reason of delay of preparation.!!

Sadly all FSW inland or outland are still in the dark.

Reactions: dayocanny

krunalthakkar

Mar 19, 2021
Just received the notes, absolutely no updates for the past several months.
AOR March 20, 2020.
FSW-O
Primary VO New Delhi
Secondary VO CIO
All Passed including Security except Criminality: In Progress and Medicals Expired.

Gave biometrics on Feb 26, 2021. Applicants hands are dry due to which it is difficult to capture good quality fingerprints even after three attempts.
Online portal says we have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Whereas the Application Information does say Biometrics Date 26 Feb, 2021

No remedical request, no extension, nothing!
This sucks!

@legalfalcon do I need to worry about my criminality being in progress forever? Is it due to bad quality biometrics? Thanks!

Gomze

Jul 18, 2021
Just received the notes, absolutely no updates for the past several months.
AOR March 20, 2020.
FSW-O
Primary VO New Delhi
Secondary VO CIO
All Passed including Security except Criminality: In Progress and Medicals Expired.

Gave biometrics on Feb 26, 2021. Applicants hands are dry due to which it is difficult to capture good quality fingerprints even after three attempts.
Online portal says we have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Whereas the Application Information does say Biometrics Date 26 Feb, 2021

No remedical request, no extension, nothing!
This sucks!

@legalfalcon do I need to worry about my criminality being in progress forever? Is it due to bad quality biometrics? Thanks!
I guess that is the situation for most of the people who have applied in March 2020. Even my criminality is in progress from June 2020. I did ask for a security clearance report from CSIS and it mentioned: "No Reportable Trace" which is equivalent to the pass as per this link ( https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/). Not sure why there is no progress in the application.

I guess our applications are caught bureaucratic red tape.