+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
Almost the same thing for me, extended on Apr 20 (phone), shows up on portal Jun 18.
Did you have any further updates? Last time I called I was told criminality was still pending, but it was a few weeks back and I haven't been able to get though their wait line since then.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Did you have any further updates? Last time I called I was told criminality was still pending, but it was a few weeks back and I haven't been able to get though their wait line since then.
no other updates yet, my criminality was done last year but security not initiated :(

anonotterpanda

May 4, 2021
Aor 2 March 2020 FSW Inland

One of my friends applied in February 2021 and got his Copr and another friend who applied at the end of March 2021 has passed all the stages and waiting for the final decision.

This long wait has started to create some kind of anxiety in my daily life. Instead of waiting in uncertainty, I decided to apply again as Cec.

In my case, I am the main applicant and my wife is my dependent. Since we completed our application, my wife completed her Canadian work experience, and this time we will show my wife the main applicant to pass all stages in normal time.
Did you withdraw your FSW-Inland application before applying for CEC?

Shiva869

Feb 8, 2021
AOR 18 March 2020 FSW Inland - PNP (single applicant). Medicals was extended on May 6, afterwards no update. Usually people say after medical extension process will be expedited and completed within 4-6 weeks. Is that true?? Is the medical extension a good sign for the case progression?

VO# Sydney

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Can you please tell me How did you reach to speak to the agent, coz I tried and I couldnt reach the agent ?

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
Can you please tell me How did you reach to speak to the agent, coz I tried and I couldnt reach the agent ?
You have to get lucky with your timing. Either mid-morning or late in the afternoon. Otherwise it will keep saying that they are busy and can not take your call and then hang up. Is that the issue you are having?

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
I usually call Tuesday/Friday morning 9am-12pm. Somehow they are busier on the other days and just auto-reply "we are experiencing a high call volume ..."

Last edited: