+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

akashagr

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Guys,
seeking some answers

All stages passed for ECE ON PNP AOR MARH 3 2020 Except background checks. Yesterday me and my wife got a call from private number and we missed the calls coz we were at work. I am assuming that call was from immigration. What should I do next ?

akashagr

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Guys,
seeking some answers

All stages passed for ECE ON PNP AOR MARH 3 2020 Except background checks. Yesterday me and my wife got a call from private number and we missed the calls coz we were at work. I am assuming that call was from immigration. What should I do next ?
@legalfalcon can you help out with current scenario ?

Nars_ab

Feb 17, 2020
Hello. Called cic today and agent said everything is passed and application is now on final stage. My medical extension was also updated on my profile yesterday, June 9th. AOR March 12. Just wondering approximately how long to COPR?

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Saw someone from May 2021 aor getting ecopr today. Gross mismanagement. So we stay in this stupid line while people with recent aors getting their PR. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: Usama1970

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Saw someone from May 2021 aor getting ecopr today. Gross mismanagement. So we stay in this stupid line while people with recent aors getting their PR. This is absolutely ridiculous.
We tried everything, send Email, tweet, calling. There was no progress. I don’t know what I should do right now.

Any idea guys?

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Hello. Called cic today and agent said everything is passed and application is now on final stage. My medical extension was also updated on my profile yesterday, June 9th. AOR March 12. Just wondering approximately how long to COPR?
Congrats.. long wait is coming to an end.. hopefully just few more days and weeks.... What was your stream and VO ?

shadowz

Mar 5, 2019
Can you please share your Country of birth and country of current residence if you don't mind?

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I submitted a webform last week, and got an update earlier today as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Can anyone advice if there are any other checks etc that could still be pending? Or does this mean that the application is more or less approved and I just need to wait for things to move ahead with maybe a need for re-medicals? I havent requested for GCMS notes, so dont have exact details.

Any insights would be much appreciated.

FSW-O
Biometrics: 3rd March 2021
Medicals expired and not renewed yet.

Last edited:

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I submitted a webform last week, and got an update earlier today as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Can anyone advice if there are any other checks etc that could still be pending? Or does this mean that the application is more or less approved and I just need to wait for things to move ahead with maybe a need for re-medicals? I havent requested for GCMS notes, so dont have exact details.

Any insights would be much appreciated.

FSW-O
Biometrics: 3rd March 2020
Medicals expired and not renewed yet.
Do you know when they started/finished your background check?

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Do you know when they started/finished your background check?
No idea. None of my earlier webform replies were clear. It was usually a very generic reply that the application is in progress etc. And I havent requested for GCMS notes, so i dont the timelines.
There was a typo in my earlier post, I had given the biometrics on 3rd March 2021. So, if the background check is linked to this, then i guess it would have started post 3rd March.

Reactions: habibi123