+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Did any fsw outland with aor March 2020 that isn't living in US got their medicals extended?
There won't be any until end of 2021.

Because foreigners are banned from landing into the country. Until international travel restriction is completely lifted there won't be any restarting of outland FSW processing. And that won't happen until 2021 Q4.

LongwaytogoPR

Nov 22, 2019
CEC INLAND APPLICATION

AOR: March 20, 2020
Medical Passed: May 15, 2020
Biometrics given: October 15, 2020
Medical expired and status changed to - We do not need medical: February 23, 2021
I was not asked to do medical exam again but is still changed to PASSED: May 06, 2021

Finallyyyyyyyy, received PR confirmation portal email: May 26, 2021
I replied to the email and waiting for the instructions on portal and next steps. can anyone please tell how long to they take to send further instructions and COPR after this email.
Hi,

Can you confirm whether your criminality/security was stuck for long time after biometric was given or it was passed cleared in the past or everything marked as passed overnight before receiving COPR portal email ? Also, what's your VO whether ottawa or different location ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What do you mean by admission of permanent resident. Does it mean. Number of people invited or number of people who got CoPR. Please let us know

People who have been granted permanent resident status in Canada.

arunpal123

Sep 29, 2020
Hi,

Can you confirm whether your criminality/security was stuck for long time after biometric was given or it was passed cleared in the past or everything marked as passed overnight before receiving COPR portal email ? Also, what's your VO whether ottawa or different location ?
There was not update since may 2020 when my medical was passed and received BIL. I gave biometrics in October but portal still said no fingerprints received.
All stages were either under process or not started. Everything changed on the day I received portal email.

Reactions: LongwaytogoPR

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
There was not update since may 2020 when my medical was passed and received BIL. I gave biometrics in October but portal still said no fingerprints received.
All stages were either under process or not started. Everything changed on the day I received portal email.
You might have not requested any GCMS before receiving the portal, correct?

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
AOR March 26th 2020
BCPNP INLAND
security not started rest everything passed
medical extended as per MP enquiry but not reflecting on the portal yet.
I am so depressed and don't know what to do. I don't want to do my job but I have to because of PNP application
Hello..
You are way better than me
BC pnp feb05 2020
Medical extended 27th April
But they left out one person

Adam-10

May 19, 2021
Was this also the case on your recent GCMS notes? Or through webform/call centre if you inquired? Just curious if you went from security: not started to copr in a short time.

arunpal123

Sep 29, 2020
Was this also the case on your recent GCMS notes? Or through webform/call centre if you inquired? Just curious if you went from security: not started to copr in a short time.
As per my GCMS received in Feb 2021 and most recent calls with IRCC.
Criminality: In progress
Info Sharing: Ready to be assessed
Biometrics received: as per GCMS - NO, as per call centre - YES
Background: Not started as per call centre.

Adam-10

May 19, 2021
As per my GCMS received in Feb 2021 and most recent calls with IRCC.
Criminality: In progress
Info Sharing: Ready to be assessed
Biometrics received: as per GCMS - NO, as per call centre - YES
Background: Not started as per call centre.
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it!

LongwaytogoPR

Nov 22, 2019
Thanks for confirming, this gives some hope as most of Q1Q2 2020 inland applications background check is stuck for more than 8 months..

LongwaytogoPR

Nov 22, 2019
Got my credentials today. Received confirmation portal email on May 27th and got the credentials today.
AOR March 3 2020
Congrats, can you please share your timeline ? Inland CEC ? when was your medical extended ?
Was your criminality/security process stuck for longer time or passed before receiving portal email or everything changed to passed when you received portal email ?