+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Have you received your credentials email? I replied to the portal invitation email on Saturday but have yet to receive my portal credentials.
Good news for the vaccine, but do not expect the application to move because of that. I have been fully vaccinated for a month and no movements. I also notified them via webform and calls and I have been told that at this moment being vaccinated does not affect your application.

Of course it makes zero sense, but this is how it is...

saidurrkhan

Dec 13, 2019
Dear fellow Outlanders, the only and only thing we can do is wait. Even if your passport is visa stamped (like us), nothing more to be done other than wait. But i must not be ungrateful, it was indeed a huge relief to receive our visa (we received in mar 2021. But honestly, i feel bit tired even to share our full timeline).

Things will not move much for Outlanders until and unless travel restriction is lifted or we are included in the exemption list. We all need to remain patient, continue living our usual life, enjoy little things, keep praying and hoping.

I search for travel restriction news everyday, has become a daily habit. There have been some movement recently. Finally PM giving a hint when there can be any change in present scenario, there have been preliminary talks to reopen border between US & Canada, all these are good signs. So, let's keep the hope up and wait..

Reactions: Mariem Rita

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
For FSW-O like myself, I do know that all we need is just hope and some positive vibes in this thread! (including myself). If No one said to you before that your wait is true hardship, here you find your validation! keep your hopes up in these hard times because the world is changing! it's not only you! (that had trouble this year) its the hole world! what i'm trying to say is: Hope for the best positive outcome for you and also for this planet! If it doeesn't go your way (which I really hope not) observe it and talk to the challenge that is in front of you, maybe there is a message there (for anyone that feels ofended, im sorry ) This message is for all you waiting there! Keep hope for a better life and remember that this year is a big transformation for everyone!
I send love and patience to everyone waiting to have a better life, that we all finally deserve!

Reactions: habibi123

Purva_J

Jan 17, 2021
Hu guys I have one question regarding biometric..

I submitted my biometric last November but they didn't link with my profile as per the call center agent but it showing in my profile portal online so I need to submit again or not?

ticalee

Sep 17, 2020
Mine was extended on April 20th too. Sounds like a lot of people are getting the extension on the same day.

htuli

Jul 28, 2020
Hey are you CEC or FSW inland or outland? Also, your VO and country or residence?
I am FSW outland
Country of residence - USA
We updated funds proof but no idea where the application is in the process. Don't know the VO.
Our medical also got renewed 5/18/2021

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
Did any fsw outland with aor March 2020 that isn't living in US got their medicals extended?
March 2020 are here, medicals expired April but no update on extension. I wrote to ask for an update but got a generic response. Application approved since Sept 2020 according to GCMS

Eden Yen

Nov 24, 2020
Hu guys I have one question regarding biometric..

I submitted my biometric last November but they didn't link with my profile as per the call center agent but it showing in my profile portal online so I need to submit again or not?
Same me..

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Aor March 2020
Inland pnp CEC with dependent outland (India)
Security not started
Rest of everything passed as per the last call to IRCC two weeks ago.As per the call our medical got extended on 20th April but it updated in portal on 7th of May. I didn’t understand what was that.
Do you have any idea how long will it take to get approval?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone

Been a silent reader here since like ever, literally. Always wanted to post this. AoR March 2020. Finally got approved- they called. If you already have the medical extension approved, most likely you would have your PR approval within 6 weeks ( was 4 for me ). Hope you all in this group get your approval soon.
Are you CEC or FSW Inland? do we get an email whenever we receive extension on Medicals?

ChayanDutt

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I am March 07, 2020 AOR, CEC inland express entry. There is no movement on my file since Oct 17, 2020 when my biometric was completed, GCMS says criminality in progress and security not started, Medical expired, in officer’s notes it says eligibility is passed and my file is with Ottawa VO. I am wondering if I am the only one or there are other in same boat CEC inland EE?
Does it help to write to MP as was suggested by one of my well wisher or calling the call Center every two weeks? I already ordered GCMS 3 times now, does that impact or slow down the process. I am tired of waiting now and losing all hopes now. I can see people who applied in 2020 Q3 and Q4 are receiving their PR but there seems absolutely no movement on my file. Thanks

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I am March 07, 2020 AOR, CEC inland express entry. There is no movement on my file since Oct 17, 2020 when my biometric was completed, GCMS says criminality in progress and security not started, Medical expired, in officer’s notes it says eligibility is passed and my file is with Ottawa VO. I am wondering if I am the only one or there are other in same boat CEC inland EE?
Does it help to write to MP as was suggested by one of my well wisher or calling the call Center every two weeks? I already ordered GCMS 3 times now, does that impact or slow down the process. I am tired of waiting now and losing all hopes now. I can see people who applied in 2020 Q3 and Q4 are receiving their PR but there seems absolutely no movement on my file. Thanks
There are many like you to be fair. I am cec inland and according to the agent my eligibility has not even started so imagine the poor work they are doing. At this point I am like when it comes it comes. I can't waste my life for them. I have got a good job and decent pay, so I won't let this PR ruin my enjoyment.

Reactions: emsohopeful