+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone

Been a silent reader here since like ever, literally. Always wanted to post this. AoR March 2020. Finally got approved- they called. If you already have the medical extension approved, most likely you would have your PR approval within 6 weeks ( was 4 for me ). Hope you all in this group get your approval soon.
Honestly, I realized this has been the trend but I don’t want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed again :( my medical was extended April 20th 2021. 7 Feb 2020 AOR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I received an email today from immigration:
Subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
And attached a pdf saying that they are in the process of finalize my process.
They also mentioned how the PR confirmation portal works and asked to provide the info below:
Name, UCI, email,original data of entry in Canada and date of last entry.
@legalfalcon Is this normal ?
I thought the next step would be COPR already.
This was from Etobicoke office.
Very normal, and this is the last step. You should have your COPR within a few days.

LongwaytogoPR

Nov 22, 2019
I know right! I think they're pretty much interested in what brings in revenue. My current bwop will expire next month.
ok, thanks. Mine is going to expire in Sept,2021.. so i was wondering when should i initiate my BWOP.. I will wait till July end.
Hopefully my PR is approved prior to this, I have been waiting since March,2020 ( AOR), officer has not touched my file after biometric is given in Oct, 2020..

Reactions: Saradeen+

dolphin99

Apr 19, 2021
Honestly, I realized this has been the trend but I don’t want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed again :( my medical was extended April 20th 2021. 7 Feb 2020 AOR
If all your stages are cleared, then it is around the corner. Three more weeks at most. Relax. This is the end part of the journey.

akcjay

Oct 21, 2020
If all your stages are cleared, then it is around the corner. Three more weeks at most. Relax. This is the end part of the journey.
After medicals were extended was there any update in your portal or you received PR confirmation even without changes in portal?

Reactions: xmanprash
Feb 20, 2021
I received an email today from immigration:
Subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
And attached a pdf saying that they are in the process of finalize my process.
They also mentioned how the PR confirmation portal works and asked to provide the info below:
Name, UCI, email,original data of entry in Canada and date of last entry.
@legalfalcon Is this normal ?
I thought the next step would be COPR already.
This was from Etobicoke office.
Have you received your credentials email? I replied to the portal invitation email on Saturday but have yet to receive my portal credentials.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
No update for me since biometrics which were done in Aug 2020. FSW-O.

Unrelated news: I got my first dose of vaccine against Covid today. So hopefully the applications will also start picking up the pace really soon.

Reactions: Mariem Rita