+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi all. Got a question. I'm FSW Outland (not PNP). In my application I selected Vancouver as my destination. If later on my COPR issued and I want to change the destination, do I need to inform IRCC?

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Any changes on the file is a good sign. I would assume that means they have reviewed the document and deemed not relevant, even though they requested for it.

Good to know that I am not alone in this situation. My medical got extended on 18th.
I was hoping to get it last week, but who I was kidding. We should receive CoPR within few weeks now!
my medical extended on 21st... no updates after that ..

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
I called to IRCC today as my medical was extended on 19th April, 2021 and haven't heard or received any update after that, she said all stages have been in passed state, they are considering Medical as a last stage in processing. However, the final decision is still awaiting.
Can you see the medical extension date on the portal? As 19th April or other date?

Aara2019

Jan 9, 2020
Hi Friends,

Mine is FSW-O, Mar 25 AOR. Medicals expired and currently with the message medicals not required. Awaiting response on the Webform. Due to situations on the personal front, i have to take a short break ( 3- 6 months) and have resigned my current job. I was really hoping that CoPR will come through before the LWD..doesnt seem to be the case though. Should i inform IRCC about the resignation and will it have an impact on PR approval?

Thanks for the guidance.

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
@legalfalcon as per my latest gcms notes i saw nothing progress since August 2020. I saw in notes section they updated the document in February 2021 which i had sent through web form in September for review required for POF. what does that mean? Is it verified by officer or not?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon as per my latest gcms notes i saw nothing progress since August 2020. I saw in notes section they updated the document in February 2021 which i had sent through web form in September for review required for POF. what does that mean? Is it verified by officer or not?
Adding a document to the file does not mean it is has been reviewed. See If your eligibility is passed by an officer.

The note would like like this: #4,004

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello Guys,

We got eCOPR yesterday.
AOR: March 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
CEC Inland with Inland spouse
Received PR confirmation portal email 10 days prior eCOPR, uploaded info next day.

There is one problem though,
I just noticed that in my wife's COPR, the original entry date (2018) is wrong. They put the original entry date the same as the last entry date. It should be 2014. I emailed them and they replied saying that "It doesn't need to be corrected as it does not affect anything"
But then I thought, in the future if we apply for citizenship and citizenship application needs COPR. We will be using 1 year period physically been in Canada before the COPR towards 3 out of 5 years requirements.

Would that (wrong original entry date in Canada in eCOPR) be a problem in the future?
@legalfalcon any idea about this based on your experience? I want to thank you for your time to read and reply.

Reactions: Mariem Rita

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Guys,

We got eCOPR yesterday.
Received PR confirmation portal email 10 days prior eCOPR, uploaded info next day.

I just noticed that in my wife's COPR, the original entry date (2018) is wrong. They put the original entry date the same as the last entry date. It should be 2014. I emailed them and they replied saying that "It doesn't need to be corrected as it does not affect anything"
But then I thought, in the future if we apply for citizenship and citizenship application needs COPR. We will be using 1 year period physically been in Canada before the COPR towards 3 out of 5 years requirements.

Would that (wrong original entry date in Canada in eCOPR) be a problem in the future?
@legalfalcon any idea about this based on your experience? I want to thank you for your time to read and reply.
The response you received is correct, the information on COPR is irrelevant and you do not have to provide a copy of COPR. Only a copy of your PR card and government issued photo id is required.

Harpreetsinghraunta

Feb 19, 2021
Hello Guys,

We got eCOPR yesterday.

Congratulations
Can you please share your timeline

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
The response you received is correct, the information on COPR is irrelevant and you do not have to provide a copy of COPR. Only a copy of your PR card and government issued photo id is required.
Many congratulations!! I wish everyone who are waiting from so long time get their COPR soon.

Reactions: bgpatel

BePositive123

Oct 9, 2020
Hello Guys,

We got eCOPR yesterday.

Hi, what is PR confirmation portal email? is this different than COPR that will be attached directly on Online account? Thanks.