+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Are there still people on this forum who haven't seen any movements on their profiles?
CEC inland - EE application
March 9th, 2020 AoR

Am not sure what is going on? any updates including a refusal would be welcomed at this point.
I guess if they wanted to reject, they could do it easily so this long lasting means no rejection, we should not be worry :)

Reactions: immbr9999

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I called to IRCC today as my medical was extended on 19th April, 2021 and haven't heard or received any update after that, she said all stages have been in passed state, they are considering Medical as a last stage in processing. However, the final decision is still awaiting.

Reactions: IRCCExpress

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
I called to IRCC today as my medical was extended on 19th April, 2021 and haven't heard or received any update after that, she said all stages have been in passed state, they are considering Medical as a last stage in processing. However, the final decision is still awaiting.
"Considering medical as a last stage"
Does it apply to ur case or for every other cases??

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
are you CEC???

lc2918

May 12, 2020
My status under "Review of additional documents " changes to "Not applicable" today. Anyone experiencing same thing? Is it a good sign?

my medical extended on 20th, April

Reactions: IRCCExpress

CECE2020

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2020
AOR Received.
23-03-2020
A reply to my webform question says that

"
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
"
@legalfalcon I wan under the impression that background check consists of both criminality and security. Any idea how is it possible that background verifications are valid while security background verification has not been initiated?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
My status under "Review of additional documents " changes to "Not applicable" today. Anyone experiencing same thing? Is it a good sign?

You AOR? FSW-O?

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020

Any changes on the file is a good sign. I would assume that means they have reviewed the document and deemed not relevant, even though they requested for it.

Good to know that I am not alone in this situation. My medical got extended on 18th.
I was hoping to get it last week, but who I was kidding. We should receive CoPR within few weeks now!

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Any changes on the file is a good sign. I would assume that means they have reviewed the document and deemed not relevant, even though they requested for it.

Good to know that I am not alone in this situation. My medical got extended on 18th.
I was hoping to get it last week, but who I was kidding. We should receive CoPR within few weeks now!
Hoping for the best soon!!

Reactions: lc2918

akcjay

Oct 21, 2020
Updates from today's IRCC call, medicals is extended as of today (Expired on Feb 27) and file has been moved from Nova Scotia to Ottawa.

Reactions: iiiiis