+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

ketley20

Dec 3, 2019
Congrats! I can only see a COPR document number, expiry date and my PR application status says approved. Is this the same as what you’re seeing or did you get an official letter through your ircc account or sent to your email address?
I see the same thing as you. When I spoke with an agent, they said to keep an eye on email as opposed to mail for any further information.

Reactions: dextro590

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
You mean it last only one week for you to receive the note request? Lucky you :) I am waiting for it almost for a month.
sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant that I just requested gcms notes last week. I didn’t get a copy yet so I don’t know what officer was working on my file.

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Are you fsw outland ? How was medicals showing before ? Thanks
I do see movement for aor march and looks like if you get medical extension copr is not far! Fingers crossed
I'm FSW Outland...as per GCMS my petition was approved back in September. There is no change to my application in the portal since May 2020. The medicals were passed on May 7 and there is nothing after that...they are clearly expired by now....

I requested GCMS notes again today. What is the turn around time now-a-days? I requested via CBSA...apparently it is little faster than IRCC...not sure what the difference is.

Reactions: Mariem Rita

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
I'm FSW Outland...as per GCMS my petition was approved back in September. There is no change to my application in the portal since May 2020. The medicals were passed on May 7 and there is nothing after that...they are clearly expired by now....

I requested GCMS notes again today. What is the turn around time now-a-days? I requested via CBSA...apparently it is little faster than IRCC...not sure what the difference is.
You may request status update of your medicals via webform request.

Shiva869

Feb 8, 2021
Hi,

My AOR: MAR 19, 2020
PNP - FSW Inland
Bio-Metrics - 08 Sep 2020 Accepted (After that no updates as of now)
VO - Sydney, NS
Filed as Single.

Since PR processing is very slow.. Now can i add my dependents to file? Will it impact ? What is the process to add dependents? Since i'm in Canada payroll for almost year whether still i will be considered as FSW?

Please help me.

Thanks
Shiva

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi,

My AOR: MAR 19, 2020
PNP - FSW Inland
Bio-Metrics - 08 Sep 2020 Accepted (After that no updates as of now)
VO - Sydney, NS
Filed as Single.

Since PR processing is very slow.. Now can i add my dependents to file? Will it impact ? What is the process to add dependents? Since i'm in Canada payroll for almost year whether still i will be considered as FSW?

Please help me.

Thanks
Shiva
Best would be hiring an immigration lawyer for advice or reach out to IRCC via web-form or phone for instructions.

Fredlin

Apr 23, 2021
Hi I'm FSW OUTLAND
ITA 19th Feb 2020
AOR 19th March 2020
Medical passed 13th May 2020
Biometrics given 2nd March 2021
Country of residence India

Current status as per webform

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started
Medical expired

Anyone who has same timeline and mire updates??

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
CEC Inland Applicant

AOR: March 2020
Medical: Feb 2020 (Expired but does not inform me to redo it)
Biometrics: Nov 2020

After 13 months of waiting, I finally received my COPR yesterday.

I spoke to an agent about 10 days ago, and the agent told me that my file is still under info sharing. In addition, my medical has been expired for almost two months, but the agent told me to wait until I was informed to redo it. It looks like they are processing applications but unfortunately it is slow. My agency representative said the eligibility is the most important, so I think everyone who have passed the assessment of eligibility just need to wait patiently. I know it is very frustrating.

Thank you everyone for the info in this forum.
Good luck everybody ! I really think that you COPR is on the way !

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi I'm FSW OUTLAND
ITA 19th Feb 2020
AOR 19th March 2020
Medical passed 13th May 2020
Biometrics given 2nd March 2021
Country of residence India

Current status as per webform

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started
Medical expired

Anyone who has same timeline and mire updates??
I am CEC Inland. Same status. But my medical got extended on 18th April

Reactions: canadashine