CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Are there any CEC inland applicants with all stages approved but no COPR? How long are you waiting for?
Yeah, all of my stages have been passed since 24th August (called the agent and asked specifically), since then no actual updates. Only two ghost updates

ketley20

Dec 3, 2019
Inland CEC - AOR March 3rd - received my GMSC notes today and am trying to make sense of them.

My security section has been covered up and only shows parts of the information.

In summary my assessment section reads as follows:

Eligability: Passed
Security: covered up (but can the tops of the word and looks like the word "passed")
HIRV: blank
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Blank
Medical: Passed-Expired
Misrepresentation: Blank
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Blank

It's the Other Reqs: Cancelled part i'm worried about. They asked for my tax return information in August, which I sent. But now it appears they didn't need it?

Any help would be appreciated

JSidhuBrar

Mar 16, 2021
Inland CEC - AOR March 3rd - received my GMSC notes today and am trying to make sense of them.

My security section has been covered up and only shows parts of the information.

In summary my assessment section reads as follows:

Eligability: Passed
Security: covered up (but can the tops of the word and looks like the word "passed")
HIRV: blank
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Blank
Medical: Passed-Expired
Misrepresentation: Blank
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Blank

It's the Other Reqs: Cancelled part i'm worried about. They asked for my tax return information in August, which I sent. But now it appears they didn't need it?

Any help would be appreciated
Have you applied for CERB? Are you on LMIA based work permit? Most of the applicants on LMIA based work permit are on hold!

MELISA16

Sep 8, 2020
Hello everyone, I just need to know is there anyone received this kind of letter from CIC? I can't find the area where I can register the services
that they offered? and is these kind of letter that I'm getting the PR soon?

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter www.facebook.com/CitCanada ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

ketley20

Dec 3, 2019
Have you applied for CERB? Are you on LMIA based work permit? Most of the applicants on LMIA based work permit are on hold!
Not on CERB and not on a LMIA work permit either.

It does seem on hold. But why they would prevent me from seeing the Security section seems strange...

Reactions: JSidhuBrar

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi, Can anyone please confirm if it is mandatory to get the new Expiry date for SIN after getting BOWP or we can wait for PR confirmation to get the new SIN?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi, Can anyone please confirm if it is mandatory to get the new Expiry date for SIN after getting BOWP or we can wait for PR confirmation to get the new SIN?
You can renew it anytime before it expire. No rush. However, once you get the PR, then it became mandatory to renew. Because they will issue a new SIN number for you.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Hi,I’m not sure if it’s mandatory to get the new SIN but I can confirm it’s a very easy and fast process if you decide to get it. I applied online and they mailed me the new SIN in 3 days.

Reactions: Deeps21

CECE2020

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2020
AOR Received.
23-03-2020
Out of complete desperation (I know it may not help) here is the email address for the minister of immigration Minister@cic.gc.ca. I write daily emails to complain about the situation. I even called once. They told me I have to ask explicitly for a reply in the email.
I also sent few faxes, here is the contact page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/minister.html
I got a reply to a message I sent March 3rd. It's a generic reply that conveys no useful information. However, the reply contains the following quotes:

• "The onus rests on the applicants to prove that they have met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements."

What on earth could that mean?! I have already submitted all the required documents and the application set on their disks for months with no progress.

• "While reduced capacity in offices that process applications can be expected to have an impact on processing times for these applications, IRCC continues to look at all options to resume normal processing while ensuring the health and safety of staff."

While the reply I got from the webform question says that "We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19."

Is IRCC not even trying to keep their stories consistent?!

• Angry
Reactions: shortgriaffe